Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Has there been any word of the GoG crew supporting Anachronox? I never played it, but it keeps popping up in old PC gaming threads as a pretty cool sci-fi title. Would definitely drop $10 on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Anyone played arcanum? Looks like a neat steam punk rpg

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/arcanum_of_steamworks_and_magick_obscura

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo

Lemon Curdistan posted:

No, no one has ever heard of Arcanum. :v:

(Yes, loads of people have played it, it gets a mention every four or five pages. It's got a great setting but the game parts are flawed, it's still a brilliant game that's well worth playing. You'll want to get the fan patch and Otto's tech rebalance mod to make the game parts slightly less sucky.)

Awesome thanks! Got links for the patches?

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Is the Dungeons & Dragons Anthology for $20 on Gamersgate the lowest price it's going to get?

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Probably a longshot but anyone willing to gift a couple of GoGs for a $5 amazon credit (game downloads) or a $9 off amazon Kingdoms of Amalur preorder code? Looking for a $3 and $5 game respectively.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Anyone know when the Thief games last went on sale? I've been meaning to pick them up but might just grab them since they are only $10.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
So, as someone who generally doesn't like PnC Adventure games, but loved Beneath a Steel Sky, mostly, because of the pixel art fairly straight forward gameplay, what would you guys recommend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
I just started up Quest For Glory VGA. I went magic user, which I think might have been a mistake. The game seems kinda grindy especially since as a mage I have to buy scrolls which are pretty expensive. Should I reroll Fighter or Thief. It seems like Thieves get more skills but Fighters are better at combat and money farming.