Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizban7
Aug 25, 2006
I have a small yard in Seattle, and have been doing lots of gardening this year. MY girlfreind and I have been putting large yard waste in a pile near a corner of the house( some tree branches and large weeds and stuff that doesn't fit in the compost. We were moving the pile today when all of a sudden a bunch of angry bees started flying out from the pile. We got out of there pretty fast with no stings. What should we do with these guys? We don't want bees right now, not in a pile of yardwaste. We also don't really want to hurt them either.

The pile is small, maybe 5' x5' or smaller. I'll try to get some pictures later if you guys need them.

Edit: Double checking find out that it is a wasp. I'm looking into how to handle that right now.

fizban7 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jun 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU