Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snowman
Aug 20, 2004
due it
Some friends were in a battle of the bands type of event called the classic rockathon, they ended up winning. Their band is called Universal Soul. Was my first try at concert photography other than some open mic nights, I had a lot of fun.

snowman fucked around with this message at 11:12 on May 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snowman
Aug 20, 2004
due it
I have tried using auto levels in the past and it didn't do anything. While I would love to assume I am such a pro I already perfectly corrected it, this is not the case. Is there a trick to using it, do you have to flatten your image first or something? Can you apply it as an adjustment layer?

edit: my mistake, I was thinking of the auto contrast and auto tone feature, not auto levels which is available as a levels adjustment layer in cs4. However I just tried it out on some unedited concert photos with strong red stage lighting and it didn't change a thing.

snowman fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 21, 2009