Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Took this shot at the last show. Its my sisters band. Gives me time to screw around a little bit. Couldn't get close for any REAL good shots but I wanted to see what I could do with my f-stop at 2.8 Missed the focus on my brother in law on the right but overall its not too bad. The one shot I got that had them all in frame and in focus I had somebodies head pop up in the center and took up half the shot :(

Click here for the full 1199x495 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

HPL posted:

Jumps and hair tosses! Yay!

Do you mind if I ask what kind of setup your using?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

rockcity posted:

Is that first one a comp? I'm trying to figure out if it is or not.

I think it just looks like it is because of the really harsh lighting on the edges