Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working
I took it out with my brother and his IT200 and rode the poo poo out of it with him

20 miles in fields that were half flooded, and in very wet grass, super fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

VTNewb posted:

Radiator guards and new handguards that attach to my fork pinch mounts instead of on the bar. Ready for some enduro track action tomorrow.

remember your power bars, exhaustion is not fun

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working
Netbook + http://www.amazon.com/FOLDABLE-USB-KEYBOARD-BLUE-DOTHXXXXKB03/dp/B001CZF09S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1254673360&sr=1-6 = big good computer

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

buildmyrigdotcom posted:

Another half hour. Looks like a chicken being shot from a cannon.

edit: anyone else see the checkers? any idea what that is?

probably a decal sticker that was on it for a while

it sits in the sun and parts of it that were uncovered fade, while the covered parts stay the same