Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008
Today:

Tech spec tank grips (which I think are uneven after many tries, gently caress!)
Removal of break-in stickers

Tomorrow:

Two Brothers exhaust
Helibars
Pazzo shorty levers for brake and clutch
GBRacing engine covers and frame sliders

AngryGuy fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008

AngryGuy posted:

Tomorrow:

Two Brothers exhaust
Helibars
Pazzo shorty levers for brake and clutch
GBRacing engine covers and frame sliders

It seems that this was being a bit too optimistic. I got the exhaust installed after many hours of work due to me being retarded and the Two Brothers rewiring on my license plate being very confusing to me.

Went to do Helibars and couldn't remove my triple because I don't have a 38mm socket and I can't find one anywhere in town.

No light to do the rest of the stuff without daylight and the tiny light in my garage.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

AngryGuy fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Mar 17, 2009