Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Put a new rear tire on and tubes in both wheels. Discovered that I managed to puncture the rear tire's tube, so removed it, patched it, and put it back in. Finished the wiring at the headlight case, attaching the high beam indicator, tachometer light, and neutral light. Discovered that someone managed to rip off the speedo light, so I'll have to get a new outlet for it and connect it.

I also managed to foul out the right spark plug while tuning my carburetor, so I'll have to grab a few tomorrow and finishing tuning it.

All of this on a 1970 Honda CL350. Parts are near impossible to find, if anyone has a good source for vintage Honda parts let me know.

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU