Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

knox_harrington posted:

I needed some new tyres so took the Fireblade into the shop, and had them do an annual service (excluding the brake fluid which I'd already done). 967 loving CHF! The tyres especially were overpriced compared to online prices. Ah well.

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Slavvy posted:

I mean, this is only a problem if your bike isn't fully loaded and idk what kind of decisions you're making if you're riding an oldwing and it doesn't look like a Sri Lankan lorry

interesting way to tell someone's wife is ugly

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

My bike's rear is completely flat, so that's cool. I've pumped it back up and am going to see how much air is left tomorrow morning. In any case I'm probably going to phone the mechanic for this and other bits and bobs that I was meaning to get to "sometime".

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

I went to reinstall my battery that I had on a tender and promptly lost the nut holding one of the leads in the bowels of whatever is below the battery cradle. :bahgawd:

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

cursedshitbox posted:

Sjaak Lucassen would like a word.

Dude went everywhere on an R1.

A selection: