Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I've got that same case and honestly wish I'd gone bigger. I went full dad and put the wire rack on top of it to strap even more crap to it which helps. Gonna go full 60 liter square box the next time I need a top case. All that said its a really nice piece of luggage and has stood up to years of overloading and other abuse and is still going strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I dropped it doing low speed practice in a parking lot. Broke the turn signal lens and bruised my ankle :(

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

It was more of an ego bruise than anything. I haven't had a spill in a very long time but I also hadn't ridden in like a month so the rust had built up. I'll do better next time and hopefully I won't go so long between rides

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I washed it, cleaned the heck out of the chain for the first time in like 2 years and then rode it because it was drat near 60 degrees out. Then I went to the dealer to get an air and oil filter. They didn't have the air filter and the shop manager couldn't figure out the POS system so he let me take the oil filter and told me I could settle up when the air filter came in :shrug:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I changed the 2 year old oil on the tiger :stonk:. Tbf it only had like 4k miles on it and wasnt suuuper dark but i need to he less lazy about it. adjusted the chain too. now i just need to order a new chain, sprockets, an air filter, turn signal bulb, drain and replace the coolant and uhhh figure out why my heated grips only work on high.

oh and and give it its annual bath.

oh gently caress have i become the PO?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

i rode both of them today because it was sunny and in the upper 40s and i thought it would be relatively dry. it wasnt and now both bikes are filthy and so is my gear. owned for real but riding in early march is a rare treat

edit: lol filthy fear lol

Arson Daily fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Mar 6, 2024

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

im planning a weeklong pnw trip in june so i think its finally time to find some waterproofs too

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

i got a recall notice for my not quite 2 month old ninja. something about the spark plugs not being installed correctly. it goes in for service pretty soon so hopefully the can futz with it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

got the Ninja its first service done plus 4 new spark plugs as part of the recall. Doesn't run any different so I guess mine wasn't affected. Also spent all day looking for a turn signal bulb for the tiger which no one around me had. Fukkin Bezos had the drat thing to me the next day grrrrr.