Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

I washed the Shadow Sunday, after a 4 hour ride through the woods. I also purchased some Rotella for the GSXR which I will change out today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

Ticked over 20k miles on my GSXR on the way home from the Dragon, then washed both the GSXR and Shadow. Waxed the chain as well.

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

Added RG Racing frame sliders, new Power 5s, a lithium battery, and Termi slip ons to the Monster 1200. A good day in the shop.

Protecting the main radiator which sticks WAY out

Pre-blue sticker pull

Video with sound here:
https://imgur.com/tkYgymU

Also added the fender plate with the divot for Ohlins with the reservoir. Got a take off from a 1200S and will be installing it as soon as it's rebuild is done. :getin:

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

Finally got my Ebay-find Ohlins rear back from rebuild, and swapped it into the Monster 1200 the other day. Didn't even have to drop the tire. Did have to buy a new swing arm cover to accommodate the reservoir.