Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I'm so used to saying mil I didn't even realize I was doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Yeah my bike is actually really fuckin tiny.

GabbiLB fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jan 7, 2018

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Removed what didn't already fall off of the cheap tank grips I got last year and put some real stuff on there instead(techspec).

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Did some gromff roading, powerlines were muddy today still.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Spent a good 5 minutes trying to find the oil drain bolt on my tuono till I remembered that it was a plug that was set in the pan and it was covered with dirt. Managed to change my oil fine after that.

Also I loosened the chain because it seems like it got tighter since I changed the rear wheel which I dont know if that's a thing or not but I don't recall it being that tight before.