Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
I wasn't planning on doing any mods, cause mods aren't really my thing. Plus I like a lot of the stock weirdness on the Gladius. Course, once I saw pics of the options, my mind changed pretty quick.

Today I went from this:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

to these:

Click here for the full 960x1280 image.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

I actually did the exhaust last week, but I just finished with the fender eliminator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

xkem posted:

well there is a fair bit of wiring and stuff underneath and after a first attempt at taking them off and having a look, it looked kind of ugly and "too naked" (this was with the original faggy pipe, too) but then upon mounting the new pipe and having a second go at taking the plastic off, I was a lot happier with it and decided to keep it off. It turns quite a few heads, too.
I can't seem to make myself go without the covers, because the little black tab thingo that's hanging down bothers the hell out of me. I'd *love* it if someone would make a little plastic bit to swap that out with. I've also been thinking about taking a scroll saw to it, but I'm pretty sure I'd just gently caress that up, since it's a pretty complex shape.