Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

VTNewb posted:

As someone who rides and competes with dirtbikes exclusively, I do not see how having any supermoto, be it reliable or race machine, a good idea.

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
How maintenance intensive is owning a drz400SM? I understand they are pretty simple bikes but I know on some of the dirt bike stuff the engines don't hold up to long.

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
I really shouldn't do this, but how bad of an idea is this? Best price I've seen on one in my area by far, anything I should look out for?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/2498723875.html

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
So I ended buying the Drz I posted about earlier, bike is in awesome shape, hilarious to ride and just needs a new set of tires. Only paid $2800 for it. My question is, where can I pick up a set of Distanzias in the right size? Cycle gear dosent seem to have them listed, and bikebandit only does 160/60/17, while my current rear is a 140/70/17.

• Locked thread