Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Kallikrates posted:

I really have nothing to go by as far as used prices on these motorcycles. There's a used 2006 drzsm a few hours away the guy wants 3100 I'm thinking that's way on the highside, it seems mostly stock with a few cosmetic things done. Related how much should I expect to pay at a dealer for last years model at the end of the riding season, I'm trying to avoid new, but sumos aren't popular at all around here.

That's the lowest I've seen but I'm in CA. That is kinda high mileage but if it's been well cared for go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Jharkov posted:

The bike is finally complete!

2000 DRZ400E with a heavy off-road background as you can see on the engine & frame :P

RM250 Front end, revalved & sprung for the DRZ.
Vapour computer
Stainless steel front brake line
Beringer 4 piston caliper & 310MM disc.
Warp 9 Supermoto wheelset with Bridgestone tyres
Ohlins rear shock, extended travel to E specification & revalved/sprung.
Acerbis black plastics
Trailtech X-2 Halogen headlight
Supermoto front fender
Smoke lens Edge tail light & LED indicators
Renthal fatbars
15/40 gearing, I switch to 13/44 for my off-road wheelset.

It just feels amazing with this suspension, even on the streets. Can't wait to try it off-road.

This thing is beautiful...now I'm mad because your supermoto is better looking than mine :colbert: Perhaps I will have to spiff mine up so that it's pretty again.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Z3n posted:

In other forms of supermoto hooliganery, we have a very, VERY rude lady splashing some helpless kids just trying to play by the river.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVcMMzmI6E

So rude!

What. :colbert: They looked a bit too happy, got to calm those suckers down.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Skyssx posted:

Can two people ride a DRZ?

At once? Yes, they have passenger pegs. I don't think it would be super comfy for distance but it's probably better than a supersport.

• Locked thread