Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
This might be a dumb question, but is the Supermotard thing a pretty recent phenomenon? I can't seem to find many bikes for sale much older then a couple years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

mattfl posted:

I think in certain areas it's caught on more than in others. There's like 5 drz's for sale within 250 or so miles of me here in florida, at least according to cycletrader and craigslist.

Well it's more that at least around me and on E-bay/CL, there don't seem to be any supermotos and older then 2007 or so. And for me to have a HOPE in hell of affording one, it's got to be at least ten years old.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Phat_Albert posted:

AWD Eclipse/Talon

I have also determined that the Zodiac is the supermoto of the boat world.

You're drat right about that. We had a small fleet of Zodiacs where I was stationed in Antarctica, and when the scientists weren't using them we could check 'em out for recreational use. Man those were a blast, even if most of the time I did come back covered in bruises from getting smashed around from jumping off waves.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

yummycheese posted:

Picked up a 06 DRZ 400 SM last night for $3400. Holy hell am I excited to get this thing up and going.

Sweet! And it's even the proper color!

Enjoy that bitch :)

• Locked thread