Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sirhc77
Jun 17, 2011
The collection grows!

I got to say that while the husky is awesome. The ducati is something entirely else. Although it feels like I cant take my curb hopping to reckless abandon with the oil filter sticking straight out from the bottom of the engine.

Also any other supermoto goons about in San Diego?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirhc77
Jun 17, 2011
Going back some pages, but for those of you who've been thinking of doing to socal supermoto school at Adams speedway. Do it. Brian is a chill and good dude who is there just to help out and try to help you have as much fun as possible.

Also if you have your own bike track fee is $45 for all day access.

Husky supremacy :v:

Sirhc77 fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 25, 2014

Sirhc77
Jun 17, 2011
Thought id share my latest supermoto conversion, i had previously had a 09' 610sm and she started to show her age, and well falling apart, and the new KTM/Huskys just looked so dang pretty.

Its to bad their new FS 450's were not available when I was in the market for a new supermoto so i decided to take matters into my own hands.

Conversion went well enough only problems I ran into were having to cut the front fork guards and the rear chain guard a little due to the new tires rubbing on them

Sirhc77 fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 17, 2015

• Locked thread