Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squishy Buddha
Jan 9, 2003

2/12/1980 Never Forget.

Spartak posted:

Hmmm yeah good points.

On a local bike tv show they showed a guy smoke a field of pre-'82 classics in a street race on his XR500 converted supermoto. Made me think what if..

I'll start putting away money now and I guess by Christmas time I'll probably have enough to get a used DRZ locally, or get one new on credit for the remainder.

I bought a 95 xr600r with full intentions of supermotoing it, but god drat is it expensive. I ended up just doing a mild restore on the bike and will use it as a dual sport this summer. Maybe next winter I'll take the plunge, but between buying the thing (my 3rd bike at that) and getting it back to decent shape, it was too deep for my pockets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread