Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

This is the most fun part of owning a supermoto. I went out a couple weeks ago on my drz with a cbr600rr and a triumph speed triple.

I actually had to slow down in the corners to avoid punting them, then they would pull away in the straights. Even with their lead in the straights though I'd still reel them back in when the road got twisty.

Supermoto_ownership.docx

You're a pretty awesome rider glad you told us about it. Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Can you get a throttle w/ a shorter radius turn for the DRZ? That was the best mod I ever did for the SV I had ~10 years ago.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Lacing a wheel isn't all that tough. Problem is if the wheel was hit hard enough to oval it you'll probably need spokes as well. Not sure if you can tell if the spokes are tweaked/bent until you pull them off. You could probably lace it up and then have someone get it nice and true for you and save some money.

Looking at the warp9 site you're looking at another $90 for spokes. It still is probably cheaper than trying to track down another SM front wheel.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Anyone want an FMF slipon for a DRZ? $75

• Locked thread