Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darknrgy
Jul 26, 2003

...wait come back
I just tried a friend's drz that he's selling and holy poo poo if that is not sex on wheels. At first the turn in surprised me - at low speeds it just wants to turn itself. Then once I got the hang of it I realized how useful it is to get the bike pointed where you want REALLY fast. Speedbumps, potholes, nothing would stop this thing. Gobs of torque compared to my ex-500. Roads kind of suck in general so I can definitely see the appeal on that alone. I eyed every single sidewalk for a chance for some shenanigans but pussed out due to inexperience and pesky pedestrians. kidding kidding. Love the bike, just need to figure out if 2k is too much to spend on a pure entertainment machine. Highway was pretty much miserable because of wind blast and the overall riding position seemed to strain my back (maybe I'm doing it wrong?). Most of my pleasure rides involve some pretty decent highway to get to where the goods are. Also I can just barely flatfoot it which makes me a bit uneasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darknrgy
Jul 26, 2003

...wait come back
oops, made a mistake. Was reading through the thread and just typed out drz. Bike I rode was a Honda XR650 with some supermoto conversion. Or something like that. Not sure if that qualifies. Screw it, it was fun as hell.

• Locked thread