Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

FYI for everyone in this thread: The X Games Supermoto final will be on ABC tomorrow in the 3 - 6 ET time slot. Unfortunately, James Stewart (Supercross badass) suffered an injury in qualifying and won't be starting as scheduled, but it should still make for a good race.

ESPN lists it as the last event of the day, but doesn't specify a time so DVR the whole thing just to be sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Kallikrates posted:

I really have nothing to go by as far as used prices on these motorcycles. There's a used 2006 drzsm a few hours away the guy wants 3100 I'm thinking that's way on the highside, it seems mostly stock with a few cosmetic things done. Related how much should I expect to pay at a dealer for last years model at the end of the riding season, I'm trying to avoid new, but sumos aren't popular at all around here.

How many miles? $3000 is about as low as they ever go on Supermoto Junkie, so that's definitely not way on the high side unless there's something very wrong.

Hell, I've been shopping locally for a DRZ SM for what seems like forever and prices like that are never available around here.

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

While we're on the subject, tell me why or should or should not pick up a bone stock 2008 DRZSM with 9500 miles for $3000. I usually dismiss anything with that many miles but it looks pretty clean and these things are drat hard to find around here.

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Can I hang out here now?

Sorry for the awful picture. I'm just too excited to wait until morning. It's a DRZ-400E so I already get the good carb, more compression and all that stuff. Plus it has forks off an RMZ-450, full Brembo brakes from hell and all sorts of other cool stuff.

Now I just need a motorcycle licence.

• Locked thread