Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekret
Dec 6, 2001
Curse you, Massive Genitals!
Oof. Getting suited is rough. Sometimes I think about clicking that option, because it's kinda frustrating to log off all the time, but I never do because I'm too scared of forgetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pube Factory
Jun 10, 2001
Pretty much the only thing I'm good at is growing these beautiful, thick pubes
Having a lifestone that's hard to find offers some protection from getting camped if your macro breaks. I've probably spent a fair amount of time looking for such lifestones

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Is it possible to make a colo meta recall and re-enter the stadium after death?

\/ thank you, that was the issue so bought the recall.

Ort fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 16, 2014

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
It does that automatically as long as you have the col recall spell

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
I'm having a blast now that I'm running 2 275s in defender suits. Running into two groups at hosh is easily doable and I am having fun doing a few legendary quests every night to see content I've never seen before. Always down for company if anyone is on FF, just message me on Earthen or Solarra.

• Locked thread