Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Enjoyed the article, and was gratified to see Steve's triumphant return. Looking forward to the continuation on Friday, even without the Brain Mole.

Oh, and you may already know this, but the "crabs with samurai faces" thing is real, sort of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
This one was great, although I felt a little bit bad for laughing at "Frazetta dislikes stroke" (even though I guess it's technically true).

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Fully funded with more than 3 weeks to go! It's a Christmas miracle!

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Yes, great article. The turtle attack picture was my favorite. I especially like the one on the guy's shoulder that looks like it's whispering secrets into his ear.

• Locked thread