Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space
Awesome update, here's hoping for more! This was right up there with the Liddy Girls SWAT you guys did way back when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space

Wtf, DnD? posted:

Zack: You see a tree stump with a vagina and a weird rabbit sitting on top.

Steve: Oh no, I'm not falling for this one. I bet if go over there and try to ravish that tree stump hard that rabbit is gonna flip out on me or something.

Zack: Are you sure?

Steve: Well now you're making me second guess. What if my only way out is to stick my barbarian dorkus into a swamp stump's giant human genitals? What do I do?

Zack: You'd better decide quick! That stump is getting turned on!

Steve: Ahhh, I don't know what to do!

Zack: That is one horny stump. The rabbit is barking like crazy. There are birds swooping around. The whole jungle wants you to do that tree stump.

The harrowing vagina-stump scene had me on the edge of my seat! This is probably the pinnacle of an already great series. Wtf DnD owns.

• Locked thread