Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karo
May 23, 2008

Alle Ruder stehen still, wenn dein starker Arm es will.
I had this book, though it had a pretty impressive dragon along with some Pegasi on its cover (3rd edition?) and would read it religiously when I was in first grade or so. That was about 25 years ago. My god.

While I found some monsters strange it never occurred to me that the sea-lion and the sea-horse were based on puns. I'm not sure but I think they changed the sea-horse to something else in the German edition because it would have been too close to the word the pun is based on otherwise.

The article was neat and the idea is even better but I would have preferred it, had the focus been more on the subject than on those commenting, so it would be a little more like SWAT in that respect. Still a great read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread