Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Snollygoster posted:

The Exalted: Abyssals book has a war machine that player characters can make. It's a fat lady corpse that fires exploding dead babies out of its distended womb.

EDIT: No. You know what? Here, see for yourself.

And someone said "yeah, I'm the author of that, put my name on it and publish it!" loving incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
My personal favorites are the old Monster Manual/Fiend Folio/etc reviews. The one about the "huge" and "megalo" centipedes never fails to crack me up.

http://www.somethingawful.com/dungeons-and-dragons/wtf-dnd-modron/3

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Limbo posted:

I would dearly love to play in a campaign with either Zack or Steve. Preferably both.

same here

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Molothecat posted:

Dear WTF D&D,

Where are you? I miss you. Please come back soon.

Love,

Molothecat

Gotta agree with this.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I never thought I'd say this, but, thank you.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Ok I did the $100 one, now Steve has to run a dungeon for me! ahahahahahaaa!!

(this sounds really cool)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BiggerJ posted:

You're aware it's monthly, right? Patreon's still kinda newish and I'd hate for there to be a misunderstanding. Even if you weren't aware it's monthly, you can pull out after the first payment goes through, but if that causes the total to go below $100 that'll mean only one month of fortnightly updates.

Yeah, I'm aware it's monthly. No sweat bro.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Steve is the spirit of role-playing from the 80s, with a healthy dose of that kid from the end of SLC Punk thrown in (the one at the end who talked about Rush)

I love that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Steve ran me through part of a Planescape campaign, and it was a blast! We'll be doing the next half next month I think. They are delivering on the patreon rewards as promised so good on them!

• Locked thread