Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Arschlochkind posted:

So according to the unhelpful diagram on page 9, cyborg commandos are mouth-breathers who eat and drink through their noses?

That is what I got from this as well, and it is disturbing.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/dungeons-and-dragons/cyborg-gygax-1987.php?page=9

Cyborgs gasping for breath, snorting root beer, shoving hamburgers up their noses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

As of right now there is one $350 backer that gets an "all day event" hosted by Synibarr creator Raven McCracken where he hosts a game for them and two guests to play. It would be amazing if that backer's two guests are Steve and Zack and we get a front page article about it.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

As much as I enjoy the regular fashion swat style "make fun of some bad art" WTF DnD's, the ones where a campain is played through in the most rediculous way possible are my absolute favorites. I wish there were more of them and am looking foreward to part two, or however many more parts there might be.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

Ok I did the $100 one, now Steve has to run a dungeon for me! ahahahahahaaa!!

(this sounds really cool)

I hope you save this and post it, either forums side or front page. Even if it isn't filled with constant jokes like the usual articles, it might be funny to read. Unless it is really lame or they won't let you or whatever.

Edit - part two of the article on that other site is up, full of laughs and spooky October fun!

http://www.thebadguyswin.com/2015/10/wtf-dd-ravenloft-part-two-2/

Also, from that, more to the mystery of Steve! "Steve: Also I have some boss ideas for Steve’s Dungeon. It’s gonna be so cool." Zack Steve refering to himself in the third person? :iiam:

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Oct 22, 2015

• Locked thread