Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Thanks for the nostalgia bomb on page 9 of the Cyborg Commando update. I love you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I've really liked the CoC modules and I hope you reconsider ending them.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I had been wondering when we'd get another WTF D&D?. Well worth the wait.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

quote:

Zack: Funny you should mention...because that's exactly what you will do in the upcoming 1990s Call of Cthulhu late night bikini action module, Hard Ticket to Baghdad.

This had better actually be upcoming and not just a tease. I loved this module and can't wait for the next one.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

homeless poster posted:

No that's my point - Zack does own when he's writing very short, self contained things. WTF D&D or Fashion SWAT or even some of the other short story fiction he has written on the front page are legit awesome.

Just don't ask him to write a several hundred page story because holy poo poo does that get insufferable.

Sorry about your bad opinions.

I really do miss WTF, D&D though. :(

• Locked thread