Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I've always wanted to D&D, but I think maybe what I've actually always wanted to do, was to do a fake self-aware campaign not taken seriously like this was. I really enjoyed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I love it when you twos run campaigns. Does the end imply that you're going to run another with the same characters?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I thought Steve was supposed to "replace his divots" but Zack gets to make new characters next time? Why did Steve need a deep bench of replacements, then?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

What would have been the immediate consequence of Samson trusting that snake? And did you really want him to (sounds like it would have killed everyone or been boring?)

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

It's cruel to end the story with "tune in next time" when the day before I read in this thread there wasn't going to be one. Fingers crossed Steve comes up with a fantastic character and the series can continue.

Or you find another module and run that. I just love when you two run modules and prefer it to making fun of goofy monsters in obscure manuals.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

"Go ahead, make my millenium" it took me a full three seconds to recognize this as a quote from the movie Beetlejuice because her delivery was so deadpan.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

This is giving me deja vu... Was there something done on street fighter before?

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/dungeons-and-dragons/capcom-street-fighter.php?page=4
I think what gets me about this is her foot, and only her foot, has motion lines. Well her hand has motion lines too but in the opposite plane.

Her foot moved in a straight line at that man's face while her thigh and torso stayed planted. She's all double jointed I guess?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Are these posts this week from some kind of new article? I'm looking my eyeballs off but I just can't see a new D&D WTF?

I Love You! posted:

Boo on no Flumph in today's frontpage DND/Indie Rock update. It's clear that Steve was not consulted for this.

e: wait nevermind I get it? I don't see this article either but I at least get what I wasn't looking for...

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

quote:

Find the toughest monster in the monster manual of your choice and make your party fight it. Win or lose, at the end, tell them it was a dream.
Haha I bet this is the worst. I never got to D&D.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Were you just teasing us or is there another starwars roleplay coming?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Limbo posted:

Bill Clinton getting hit with sexual compulsion as an insanity ,

I really enjoy these sessions you guys run but this joke really made me laugh. I wish I had some kind of context as to how much five sanity is to know how bad these failed rolls are. Did Left Eye's pyromania wear off from the previous adventure to this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Looks like Man-E-Faces got an allergic reaction, but only to the metal parts.

• Locked thread