Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hog Jowls
Apr 10, 2004

The ditch is nearer.

Hogge Wild posted:

WTF D&D is good and I'd like to read more of it.

And there's so much more left to cover, too. So much more. To fill the void I've been buying Palladium books off ebay and reading them for the humor value, and oh man, they're just as insane as I remember. This gem is the back cover to Mutants of the Yucutan, which somehow took two people to do, and all kinds of people looked at it and said "yep, nailed it" and printed off a lot of copies of it and sold them for real, actual money:

Mutants in Avalon has a dude in plate armor riding a giant snail which is somehow leaping into battle. I think I saw it a dozen times before I actually processed that was what was going on.

Hog Jowls fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread