Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
Was able to guess almost all the ones that were bands. Missed several of the monsters though. I am not as big a D&D dorkus than I am capable of spotting band names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Mind Flayers probably destroyed his brain with their terrible music.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Um, my previous post still stands.

Although now I am shoeless.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

The party is captured by a sasquatch and he makes them give him a bath. If it isn't a good bath he will be angry.

:stare:

Better pack some luffa.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Another mistake was "Yadda" instead of "Beth" on the third page. Immersion ruined.

*Burns my copy of Liminal States*

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Mojo Threepwood posted:

Yay! I was delighted to see that Call of Cthulhu has made its way back into WTF DnD. The three previous playthroughs were some of my favorite stuff on all of SA.

The last appearance of Cobain in Call of Cthulhu fiction that I saw was in the short story collection "Delta Green: Dark Theatres," in the story "Suicide Watch." It's by far the strongest entry in the book, but unfortunately has no Eazy-E cameo.

But Left Eye was in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

whatever happened to the next instalments of outer echelon weren't they supposed to be out ages ago

• Locked thread