Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

RushingCraze posted:

First front page I read in a while, but apparently not the first Rifts/DnD deal. (?) Any tentacle rape classes? I just have a soft spot for them.

The closest thing I can think of is the Oozemaster prestige class from DnD 3.5:

Also I guess you could play with Illithid as your monster race and take the ECL +8 hit but that's cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

Steve is a goddamn genius. The idea of a beholder thief and then Scotty 8 kobolds nearly had me in tears.

Daniel Thorburn posted:

Could somebody explain the riddle to me? Why does a mirror have "Fire within"?

When it's reflecting a fire, the fire is 'within' the mirror without affecting its temperature ('burning cold').

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

Bipedal Octopus posted:

One stupid thing I miss about Magic in those days was the flavor text. I remember they used to use all sorts of sources for flavor text, like native american mythology, the bible, arabian proverbs, classical literature, etc. Or they would make up a little back story for the card. But as time went by it seemed like Wizard was trying to create a narrative out of the cards, as if anyone cares about the generic fantasy world of MTG.

Despite being a loving Magic: the gathering novelization, Chainer's Torment is a legitimately entertaining book and I will defend its merits against any nay-sayers :colbert: I've read like five others and they were all abject crap

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

Sounds like someone cast a counterspell on her black lotus

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

I enjoyed these a lot, don't stop writing them, thank you.

• Locked thread