Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

I didn't realize it until the very end of part 3, but I think Saved by the Yith is a better True Detective takeoff piece than the actual True Detective takeoff piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

The contest read my mind. I've been hankering for fanart of Station and the gang (especially Station). Even the name "Station" seems like a stroke of brilliance. (Perhaps it is his true name, and intuiting it invoked his true friendship.)

I can't help suspecting that association with Station is what led Kurt Cobain to suicide, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes to a fatal car crash, and Easy-E to, um, the AIDS virus. Then again maybe the subtext of the series from the get-go was that contact with this sort of stuff in general is what did it.

Krinkle posted:

I really enjoy these sessions you guys run but this joke really made me laugh. I wish I had some kind of context as to how much five sanity is to know how bad these failed rolls are. Did Left Eye's pyromania wear off from the previous adventure to this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Eye#Personal_life

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Zack and Steve mentioned the show "Collage Attack". So searching for "call of cobain" on YouTube turned up a two-part recording of the show. It turns out the "Collage Attack" show has its own theme song.

I must own a copy of this song.

Any goons know where it is available or who performs it?

"Safety Scissors"
(Theme from Collage Attack!)

Music by Tod Pronto
Written by Kevin Paquet
Performed by Tod Pronto

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Thanks!

Apparently the song was commissioned and is not available for sale. :(

http://www.todpronto.com/

I would buy it if I could.

There's a longer-than-normal cut of it at the end of episode 7, which is when I think it debuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvPhPiT-skU&t=1610s

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Cuttin' up stuff today.

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Don't you dare throw it away!

Get your scissors, get your glue,
Get your punk rock attituuuuuude!

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Cuttin' up stuff today.

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Don't you dare throw it away!

Making new stuff out of old stuff,
It's the American waaaaaay!

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
All up in yo' face!

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Let's attack some collages today.

Collage Attack!
Collage Attack!
Let's attack some collages todaaaaaaaaay.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

That's...weird. I noticed Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons wasn't the author of the front page article on his normal Monday slot.

• Locked thread