Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
so brain moles actually exist but they aren't as cool as they sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

What's up with the grey highlighting in the descriptions? I've never seen one of these books and it seems totally random.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

elpintogrande posted:

These are the first complaints I've seen about the highlighting, but I'll try to make it clear what is highlighted in future installments.

I wasn't complaining, it just didn't make any sense if it were just a direct scan.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

oh it's fiend-folio, I misread it as friend folio and was wondering when we'd get to our friend

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

all that still exists

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

maxnmona posted:

those toys could not possibly cost 5 million dollars, right?

nah he's off by a factor of 10 or so

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

its based on my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

It's from this ridiculous map of "Bin Laden's Mountain Fortress", a concept that had no basis in reality, published in Time or some other lovely magazine:

It's a running gag in the series, I've seen him on a few images that similarly look like they've been drawn by a child.

• Locked thread