Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
All I want to know is if the Duck-Bunny (Bunny-Duck?) will be in the next article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Wizard Whateley posted:

I swear there was one of these pre-D20, but I can't remember what it was called exactly or for what system. I want to say it was for 2nd Ed. AD&D. Can anyone help me out? It was always in the back of the game shop and I don't think anyone actually bought it. But I remember covertly thumbing through it.

There was a really popular website with sexual AD&D stuff from back in the day, including the famous Bigsy's Bitch Slap. Sounds completely different though.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

njbeachbum posted:

Loved it.

Take a look at this module for the next update, AD&D, and Laser guns!

On this note SpellJammer really needs to be done.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Ferrule posted:

WHen I was a kid I had some DnD toys. Pretty much forgot all about them until I read the latest WTF DnD? and remembered I used to play this guy all the time:

Jeez.

That's why it looked so familiar! I had a ton of those D&D toys growing up. Wish I kept them instead of the My Little Ponies. :smith:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I need this book.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
A Street Fighter RPG? :psyduck: I'm somehow more shocked that my brother wasn't obsessed with this when we were younger.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Karl Rove posted:

You guys should seriously do an article on the old Spelljammer setting, it would be a good laugh

(I love Spelljammer and I'm currently running a 4th Ed. game set in it, really it's awesome :ohdear: )

I suggested Spelljammer a while ago.

(My DM slipped Spelljammer into a campaign once and it was totally worth it for all of the :gonk: looks on people's faces)

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Olanphonia posted:

Probably some of the best roleplaying this world will ever be graced with.

I agree. I hope they do more adventures like this in the future.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

CommissarMega posted:

ACtually, I've given it a read and... it's surprisingly fun, though you'd have to be into anime to have a full appreciation of the in-jokes, of course. System's also quite simple, and I daresay it's a good way to pass a boring evening (in before innuendo). One of these days, I might just run a PbP game in the TG forums.

That said, I'm sure it'd be considered Something Awful (oooh, aren't I witty?) by a majority of the world, hence my suggestion that it be included for the next WTF, DnD?

On that note, what about the original Big Eyes Small Mouth? Some friends of mine forced me to play in in High School and I remember it being ANIME!!!!!!!!111 to the point where I couldn't stand it.

And I unironically liked Sailor Moon back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

For those wondering.

Yeesh.

• Locked thread