Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much
So I setup a repository on BitBucket, using TortoiseHG to push/pull/etc. On my end, everything works absolutely beautifully. For my friend, however, not so much. Every time he pulls and updates, the repository corrupts. Missing files, and everything he tries to do in workbench throws an error. He sent me the repository zipped and it does the same for me. Even if he wipes everything and starts anew, pulling and updating always results in some horribly corrupt repository. I figure it's got to be either the settings that are hosed or some other installed component, but everything's version seems to match mine and I can't find any settings that he might have set that would do this. And in any event he tried a clean install and it didn't solve anything.

I've run verify and have a few error messages I can post if that'll help. Basically I'd just like to figure out what the hell.

And I'm not married to HG, but I'd like to stick with it unless it's some horrible joke that I'm just not in on. It's been working great for me, just not so much for my partner.

e: And I've tried creating new repositories and it's worked fine every time.

Here's what it says when I open it in the workbench and just simply click the Working Directory changeset, and here's what it says when I run verify.

Mr.Hotkeys fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU