Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

Ask me about losing 200lbs, and becoming the Viking God of W&W.
Is anyone using AnkhSVN, Visual Studio 2008 with Visual SVN Server? I have some specific issues but wanted to see if anyone out there had experience.

Nevermind, figured it out. The server wasn't setup correctly, so every single solution was going to one repository.

Uziel fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

OK, so I have a trunk version and a branch called 1.0.0. I'm using AnkhSVN's plugin for Visual Studio 2008, and VisualSVN server.

I made some changes to 4 style sheets in the trunk version that I want to push to the branch.

I looked at the merge wizard but I don't understand at all. I just want to overwrite the stylesheets in the branch with those in the trunk.

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

wwb posted:

AnkhSVN is still around? I'd just pay the $10 for VisualSVN and get on with my life . . .
Yeah, I had another issue today, and AnkhSVN looks to be the culprit. I grabbed the VisualSVN client today and it has been smoothing sailing. However, its $49 per license now, and I'm not sure my company is going to spring for the cost given how stingy things are recently money wise.

Uziel
Jun 28, 2004

I'm getting some weird issue with Github for Windows.
It keeps showing these files from nuget as having changed, but when I go to commit them, nothing is committed. No idea what to do there.