Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I can never find clearance sales on 12s or 13s. I did get a pair of those from the Nike Employee store and love them, but I’m pretty much done with outdoor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Fun thing about indoor leagues in America:

If he looks like he plays American football, he's going to play like it's American football

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I haven't done anything more physically demanding than walking long distances or the occasional 10 floor stair climb since the end of 2019. And I don't think I've kicked a ball since summer or fall 2019.

I was rusty as hell. Touch was poor, passing range was consistently short, got beat a couple times and had to bust my rear end to recover. Definitely managed to develop some gnarly blisters and I will feel the leg aches tomorrow at work. But it was nice to forget about all the other poo poo going on in my life for two hours and just focus on playing again.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
It rocks, I was out from November of 2019 to August 2020 with an ankle injury and it felt so good to get back into things