Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

needknees posted:

Dainese leathers

Price lowered to $415 shipped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

needknees posted:

Price lowered to $415 shipped!

what is your waist size?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

ohwandernearer posted:

what is your waist size?

I wear a 34 in pretty much anything, 33 in some jeans. Those pants would be ideal for someone who wears a 36 in normal jeans.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

needknees posted:

I wear a 34 in pretty much anything, 33 in some jeans. Those pants would be ideal for someone who wears a 36 in normal jeans.

hmm I am a 31 on a thick day. Never mind :-(.

Sointenly
Sep 7, 2008
Have a brand new set of Khard-Krome Road Burner 2-1/2" Street Pro Exhaust pipes for a 2001-07 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750 DC

http://www.bikerperformance.com/road-burner-2-1-2-street-pro-exhaust-honda-spirit-750-01-07-p3786.html

These are brand new, still wrapped up in the box, never been on the bike. Happy to provide pics on request.

These retail for $500, make me an offer.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
I have a https://www.newenough.com gift card worth $334. They sell protective gear and parts and they're pretty competitive when it comes to prices and a great company to deal with. I sent in my helmet for a warranty issue and they just emailed me a gift card for the full price of the helmet. I no longer have my bike though so I have no use for a giftcard that is for motorcycle stuff. Make me an offer on it if you want it.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

OptimusMatrix posted:

I have a https://www.newenough.com gift card worth $334. They sell protective gear and parts and they're pretty competitive when it comes to prices and a great company to deal with. I sent in my helmet for a warranty issue and they just emailed me a gift card for the full price of the helmet. I no longer have my bike though so I have no use for a giftcard that is for motorcycle stuff. Make me an offer on it if you want it.

Goddamn you, posting this when I don't have a job.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

OptimusMatrix posted:

Had you posted this before I ordered my gear I would have been interested.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

needknees posted:

Dainese leathers

$400 shipped.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

OptimusMatrix posted:

Got the cert, used it to order this :toot:. Thanks for the quick transaction OptimusMatrix!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

needknees fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 18, 2009

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
Yeah so this time I am seriously selling the FZR.

Specifics: 1990 Yamaha FZR600, has the front end off a YZF600, forks specifically are off a 2005 (mid-90s YZFs didn't have as many adjustments). Lacks a front fender, however. #3(second from right if you're sitting on the bike) header is dented, but doesn't affect performance as far as I can tell, though its a pain to take it off/put it back on. Salvage title thanks to a lady in an Acura that can't see people in broad daylight. Front tire is a nearly-new Michelin Pilot Sport Road 2. Rear is a Battleax BT14 but probably needs replacing if you're going to ride very aggressively thanks to some rubbing that I've since sorted. About 42.5k on the clock, no mechanical/electrical issues.

Upper fairing is pretty beat up, its pretty ripe for a streetfighter conversion (I'd do it myself if I was keeping the bike). I have lower fairings sitting in my apartment if you want em. They're black and need to be painted and maybe fiberglassed a bit but aren't too trashed. Also have new handlebar grips for it, the current ones are pretty beat.

$850 and its yours (or make an offer), CA registered until late August. Bike's in Long Beach, here are some lovely and poorly-cropped pics

Click here for the full 1704x2000 image.

Click here for the full 2047x1704 image.

Click here for the full 2000x1704 image.

Click here for the full 1704x2040 image.

redscare fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Apr 14, 2010

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

redscare posted:

$1000 and its yours (or make an offer), CA registered until late August. Bike's in El Segundo, pics comin...

Whatup El Segundo goon. I'm right down the street in Hawthorne. Keepin my eye on this one, waiting for some pics.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Z3n posted:

Well, it's time to retire the racebike and clean the garage out.

Vapor Gauges: 80$

Sent you a PM about this, definitely want it.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

needknees posted:

Dainese leathers... again.

Ok. $350 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3236113

My closets are overflowing with gear something needs to go!

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

needknees posted:

Ok. $350 shipped.

If you weren't so fat I'd buy your pants.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

buildmyrigdotcom posted:

If you weren't so fat I'd buy your pants.

Eat some more christmas cookies! I wouldn't break the suit up anyway if you would have actually read the post you'd know they were big on me to begin with. That's the problem with buying sight unseen, it happened to me too. At least I'm being honest with how they fit and giving as accurate of sizing information as I can

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
edit: decided to keep it

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 2, 2010

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

needknees posted:

Ok. $350 shipped.

Hmm. Let me talk to the wife.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

TheFonz posted:

Hmm. Let me talk to the wife.

If you have any questions or want more pictures just let me know.

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
Hey guys I have a ZERO GRAVITY DOUBLE BUBBLE windscreen for a 99-2001 Suzuki SV650. The windscreen might be able to fit onto other bikes but I'd have to double check. DarkSmoke/Black whatever.

Anybody interested? I will post pictures. It's brand new, I saw it and think its look SUPER sexy, but I ended up buying the sport tourer windscreen.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
SOLD!

2003 Z1000
Located in Santa Barbara, CA.
Salvage title, clear and in hand
26k miles
Asking $2800 OBO, up for $2950 on CL.

Good condition, minor cosmetic damage. I bought the bike from the mechanic that salvaged it and completed the salvage paperwork myself. Bike has run great for the last ~10000 miles, no problems. Oil changed regularly, all maintenance done. Current registration until Jan of 2011.

Mods:
Pazzo Levers
ZX10 Rear shock
ZX10 Pegs
Kawasaki Low Handlebars
Bar end mirrors
Heated grips
Puig tall windshield (Have stock as well)
Frame sliders

Extras that will come with the bike:
Kawasaki Service Manual
Kawasaki Technician Training DVDs
Extra red engine sliders
Extra stock footpegs
-1 tooth front sprocket

Could be interested in a trade for a supermoto, would add cash for the right bike.

Contact via E-mail or PM through the site.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 1, 2010

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'm thinking about selling my NC29 model CBR400 as I'm not likely to be doing any trackdays for a while (trying to save some money to go overseas and clear a bit of debt). Bought it back in early July to be a trackbike after it had been sitting for a while. Chucked in a new battery, changed the fluids and it fired right up. Fairings are pretty secondhand, and I've pulled the lights and indicators from the front (still have them). I have spent nearly $1k having the front end completely rebuilt by RB Racing (they're pretty big into 400s) with RaceTech springs for my weight (~85kg + gear) and fitting a set of very sticky Pirelli Diablos which only have one trackday under them and are barely worn. Brake pads are good (and I have some spares), as are the chain and sprockets. Basically it's ready to rock as a trackbike, or for probably less than a grand you could fix it up with some eBay fairings and a good service and put it back on the road. You could prep it as a 400cc club racer for pretty cheap as well. Pics are here (These were taken just as I got it so it's a bit filthy, I've cleaned the chain up as well).

Would be looking for ~$2k AUD, bike is in Newtown, Sydney.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
Selling my Ogio Less Drag backpack. Picked this thing up less than a month ago in preparation for the new semester because my old Jansport was ugly and uncomfortable on the bike. Turns out the less drag version is a little too small for my needs (ie. schoolbooks). Would be perfect for just lugging around a couple things up to the mountains or similar ventures. The bag is in perfect condition; I literally only had it out on the bike 4 or 5 times.

I did add a strip of 3M SOLAS reflective tape along the backside and onto the Ogio logo. I can remove it if that's your desire. Also have more pics if so desired.

Asking $80 shipped. Basically just trying to recoup some of the cost of this thing, cause I had to buy a bigger one in the meantime :/

Contact via PM, email, or reply here.

Edit: gently caress, I thought the "attachments being huge and nonremovable" thing had been fixed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I don't post much but you can check my paypal if you want proof I'm legit. My paypal is ouhei@yahoo.com

FS: Suomy Spec1R Balagio Helmet (LARGE)

Item is BRAND NEW, I bought it after I crashed on my old helmet and never got a new bike to use it with, so it's been sitting on my self since.

Here's an image of it, I will take real ones if needed but as I said it's new.

I believe I have the box in my closet but I'll have to look.

Price is $400 shipped, they range from $400-$500 new so I think it's pretty fair.

Contact, please email me Alex@struggle-town.com.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Feb 26, 2010

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Solds

Z3n fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 20, 2010

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

How much for just the F2? :D

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
WTB- If anyone in the Socal Tri-city area (San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles) is selling an XR650L or knows someone who is, contact me.

chillbebop @ Gmail dot com

Or any of the IM names in my profile.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
I've lost a lot of weight and my jackets no longer fit, if anyone is interested I have two Alpinestars jackets I'd like to get rid of.

The first is a leather alpinestars size 48US, very similar to this except with a very distress leather look. I've worn it for two cold seasons, maybe 4000 miles.

The second is an alpinestars t stunt air flo jacket, size XXL, worn one warm season, looks exactly like this;

Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

MuffinMan posted:

I've lost a lot of weight and my jackets no longer fit.
I take it you are no longer the Muffin Man? Are you selling this stuff to finance a Username Change? Surely you want more than :10bux: for both?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've got a set of new Ricor Intiminators for a second gen (2003-current) SV650. $150 shipped.

EDIT: Just to comply with SA Mart rules:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 17, 2010

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I've got a set of new Ricor Intiminators for a second gen (2003-current) SV650. $150 shipped.

How come you didn't use them?

I am definitely interested in them. What is your preference for payment and how should I contact you?

edit: I'm pretty sure I have PMs, or I can be reached at jddonz at gmail dot com.

jdonz fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 17, 2010

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Short answer: I just never got around to installing them, then I wrecked the SV.

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Ahh, sorry to hear that. I'll buy them if they haven't been spoken for yet. I'll send you a PM.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

Jabs posted:

I take it you are no longer the Muffin Man? Are you selling this stuff to finance a Username Change? Surely you want more than :10bux: for both?

Oh yea, Muffins are no longer a staple of my diet. I'd like to get about half of what I paid for each, so I can buy a jacket that doesn't turn into a parachute while going down the freeway.

Oakey
Dec 29, 2000

I'm a stupid fucking cunt

MuffinMan posted:

Oh yea, Muffins are no longer a staple of my diet. I'd like to get about half of what I paid for each, so I can buy a jacket that doesn't turn into a parachute while going down the freeway.

So how much would you want for that jacket then? Does the mesh fit like an A* leather? I just got an A* leather, I don't wear an XXL in other jackets but the A* ones seem to run a bit small. Also, can you post a picture of yours?

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

Oakey posted:

So how much would you want for that jacket then? Does the mesh fit like an A* leather? I just got an A* leather, I don't wear an XXL in other jackets but the A* ones seem to run a bit small. Also, can you post a picture of yours?

I picked it up for $140 so I'd accept $70+shipping.

At the time I was wearing XL shirts, so I'd say it's a size small. I can take a picture of it once I get home from work. It comes with a full sleeve wind liner as well.

I'll edit this post with an actual picture laterish.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3270630
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0#ht_500wt_1182
Selling my Shift Avenger jacket. Copy/pasting my ebay description:

Up for grabs is a white/yellow model Shift Avenger jacket. It was given to me as a gift, but it's the wrong size and I couldn't return it. I wore it once to see if I liked it enough to just deal with it, but I didn't like the extra space, especially while I was on the bike, so I ordered another Avenger jacket in a Small. The jacket has the liner and all the armor in it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the jacket, it's just to big for me. I can email more detailed pictures if anyone would like.

EDIT: Oops, mega pics! Resized.

XIII fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Feb 22, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I have a pair of Fieldsheer Polars that are a bit too small for me. They've only been worn twice on the bike, one of those times being in the rain. In my experience, they were 100% waterproof and kept my hands warm down to about 20 degrees.

Sizing: I'm a small in A* gloves, these are a medium, and they're about a half size too small for my hands.

withdrawn. I lowsided in them so they're a bit rashed now :argh:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 27, 2010

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004
Giving my SV away (practically):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/1619738358.html

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Zenaida posted:

Giving my SV away (practically):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/1619738358.html

:(

Oh man, if it weren't winter (and I weren't poor), I'd totally see about doing a fly-and-ride out to you to get that. :(

Bummer that you have to sell. Why are you guys parting ways? The BMW stealing all of your monies?