Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

Tsaven Nava posted:

Oh man, if it weren't winter (and I weren't poor), I'd totally see about doing a fly-and-ride out to you to get that. :(

Bummer that you have to sell. Why are you guys parting ways? The BMW stealing all of your monies?

Mostly just sick of it bucking me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Zenaida posted:

Mostly just sick of it bucking me off

Bad poo poo's happened on it? What's gone on? I didn't see you in the Crash Test thread.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back
Seattle, 2002 ZX6-R for $2000. Perfect starter 600! :D
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/1622257589.html

SOLD!

Zool fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Mar 1, 2010

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Getting my hip scoped in 2 weeks so I probably won't be riding much this summer...

2007 CBR600RR

~7,000 miles, Leo Vince pipe, new battery

Possibly throw in a gray/black HJC Helmet and Teknic leather jacket if they fit you

$6,000

I'm in Mid-Michigan

robvas at gmail

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
KTM 690 SMC/Enduro CNC triple clamps

I know there are a few of us 690 owners on here so I thought I'd put out a feeler here.

I'm going to be tearing down the front end of my 690 SMC this weekend to service my forks, while I am at it, I am going to have a friend measure up my triples in order to make some pretty CNC ones. My friend owns a small engineering company with a very awesome machine shop and some very nice CNC machines. They handle all sorts of bike work for local racers and tuners including triple clamps and CNC engine covers.

The official KTM clamps have the usual orange-tax added and come in at about £380 ($570). We'll be looking at doing these for a maximum of £230 ($350), hard anodised in whatever colour takes your fancy (I'm particularly fond of gunmetal grey).

Send me a PM if you are interested, the more people interested the better the price.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Tour Master Decker Overpants. Size LG/36.

$100 OBO. SOLD.

Front:

Click here for the full 900x1200 image.

SA-Mart for more info:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3279561

Uthor fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 16, 2010

Omicr0n
Sep 11, 2001

I do not post much but I have ebay and paypal history which is great, and will negotiate the transaction just about any way you like with shipping and payment.

El Paso, Texas.

FLM RACING SUIT
SIZE 58 (German/European)

I am selling because I am now sponsored and must wear their logos and suit.
The leather is in brand new condition. The suit was worn once on a track day for a total of three hours. I took a spill and scuffed up the carbon fiber on the shoulders (but the leather is still perfect. see pictures) but they still look really great. This thing kept me very safe and I'm sure it will help you as well.

The pants (same size) are in perfect condition and look totally new. They have a belt insert on the inside in case they are too big.

This suit is sold exclusively in Germany so no one on the road (or track) will look like you. I paid $970 (USD) for it.

Camera phone pics:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

>>>Asking $450<<<

Please PM me an offer or if you have any questions, or want specific pictures. Please do not waste my time with ridiculous lowballs. I paid almost a grand for it and it's almost new.

Omicr0n fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Mar 16, 2010

Beefington
Sep 18, 2004

Live Together, Die Alone
edit: nevermind, I'm going to hang on to it for a bit longer.

Beefington fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 29, 2010

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
sold

kylej fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 17, 2010

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
Ah poo poo I can't let my girlfriend see that Ninja for sale.

Beefington
Sep 18, 2004

Live Together, Die Alone
nevermind, it's off the market.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beefington fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 29, 2010

DrChu
May 14, 2002

A couple weeks ago I bought an HJC CL-15 Carbon (large, the plain/black color), and after going on a couple rides I think its just not the right shape for my head, I get a hot spot on my forehead after 15-20 minutes. Rezvilla won't take it as a return because its "used," but its in just about perfect shape. I paid $275 for the helmet and tinted visor, asking $200 shipped for them.

edit: to clarify, it also has the clear pinlock-ready visor as well

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DrChu fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 25, 2010

Blinken
Aug 11, 2007
Hey MuffinMan, did you sell that leather A* jacket?

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Selling my Ninja :[

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/1660224685.html

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

BlueBayou posted:

JESUS loving CHRIST I WOULD BUY THIS IF YOU WERE LESS THEN A THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

Seriously.

Also, I'm really sorry that you have to sell. :(

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Tsaven Nava posted:

JESUS loving CHRIST I WOULD BUY THIS IF YOU WERE LESS THEN A THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

Seriously.

Also, I'm really sorry that you have to sell. :(
You should anyway.
25,000 miles on a Virago can only be topped by a 2100 mile fly and ride on a Streetfighter/Cafe Ninja*. =)

*or DRZ-400SM

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
Oh I'm tempted, trust me I'm tempted.

But even then it would be a bike for Modify_Evolution. And truth be told I think getting it shipped would probably be cheaper then airfare+gas for getting it back to Chicago/Milwaukee.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

BlueBayou posted:

Good luck with the sale. That's a good price and I always loved how it looked. I'm on the east coast or I'd grab it.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Yeah im wondering if the price it too low... but then again, Im assuming ill sell to a beginner who wont have the know how to fix a lot of the stuff. the price is to offset the hassle.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

BlueBayou posted:

Yeah im wondering if the price it too low... but then again, Im assuming ill sell to a beginner who wont have the know how to fix a lot of the stuff. the price is to offset the hassle.

I think your price is too low, but as you said, you want it gone soon and with the least hassle :(

Really wish we were closer/it was warmer/Modify_Evolution could actually get enough time off work for a fly-n-ride.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
BLUEBAYOU

Modify_Evolution is looking into shipping quotes, or in a couple months we might do a fly-n-ride. If we were able to pay you for the bike now, would you be able to store it, or would any other goons in the area be able to store it, until we could do a fly-n-ride out there, or could arrange shipping? It might be a month or two until we could get it (how long in advance do shipping companies need?), so would you be able to store it that long (again, assuming we paid you for it asap)?

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Tsaven Nava posted:

BLUEBAYOU

Modify_Evolution is looking into shipping quotes, or in a couple months we might do a fly-n-ride. If we were able to pay you for the bike now, would you be able to store it, or would any other goons in the area be able to store it, until we could do a fly-n-ride out there, or could arrange shipping? It might be a month or two until we could get it (how long in advance do shipping companies need?), so would you be able to store it that long (again, assuming we paid you for it asap)?

I can store it.

Need to get someone in the area to ride it to Berkeley as I don't ride on the highway... but I'll happily store it for a goon.

Well, I should be able to store it. if there is a goon in the area who def can, that might be better. But I do sorta have a garage spot for it.

BlueBayou fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 25, 2010

Beefington
Sep 18, 2004

Live Together, Die Alone
Probably the wrong crowd here, but I lowered the price again.

Nevermind, taking it off the market for awhile.

Beefington fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Mar 29, 2010

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter
Upgrades mean both my dad and myself are selling things!

Me first: the scooter in my avatar. 2007 Yamaha Vino 125. Stock (except for a cupholder). Only selling it because I bought my Stella. $1900, offer?
http://kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/1661770950.html

Dad second: 2003 Sportster 883R. Selling it because he bought a V-Rod. Mechanically stock; all accessories are official HD except for the Linbar. $5000 or best offer.
http://kpr.craigslist.org/mcy/1661778753.html

Both are one-owner bikes, well-ridden but well-maintained, and have been upright their whole lives (that is, never dropped).

If you have any particular questions about the scooter, contact me via PM or email through profile. Else, contact my dad through the craigslist email.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

BlueBayou posted:

IT IS OURS OURS OURS ALL OURS

And when I say "Ours", I mean "Modify_Evolution's". Getting details on shipping quotes now. Anyone have any other ideas on how to transfer more money to BlueBayou that doesn't involved taking it in the pooper from Paypal?

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Tsaven Nava posted:

And when I say "Ours", I mean "Modify_Evolution's". Getting details on shipping quotes now. Anyone have any other ideas on how to transfer more money to BlueBayou that doesn't involved taking it in the pooper from Paypal?

Cashier's check is the best way, really.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Tsaven Nava posted:

"Gift"

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

BlueBayou posted:

I can store it.

Need to get someone in the area to ride it to Berkeley as I don't ride on the highway... but I'll happily store it for a goon.

Well, I should be able to store it. if there is a goon in the area who def can, that might be better. But I do sorta have a garage spot for it.

Note that I live a scant few miles from BlueBayou. I could bart over to the city, pick up her biek, lock it up in my garage, and hand you and Modify_Evolution the keys to it and my SV in return for an envelope of dolla dolla billz. I'll even pick you up from the airport if you want.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
The plan so far is to ship it to Tsaven and Modify. From SF. Without ever moving it to Berk.

i guess the ride and fly got nixed :[

Zenaida
Nov 13, 2004

BlueBayou posted:

The plan so far is to ship it to Tsaven and Modify. From SF. Without ever moving it to Berk.

i guess the ride and fly got nixed :[

Will an SV fit in the crate? Tsaven should buy my SV. It needs to get the hell out of my garage.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Zenaida posted:

Will an SV fit in the crate? Tsaven should buy my SV. It needs to get the hell out of my garage.

Tsaven should buy your SV, but he should also start working down these thousands of dollars of debt he racked up after months of being unemployed after his trip. And even now he's under-employed, barely enough to keep the debt pile from getting bigger. If he magically got a great job in the next few weeks, he might consider your SV, but that's kind of unlikely. (How much were you asking again? The CL ad expired)

It seems really silly to me paying . . . basically half what we're paying BB for the Ninja to ship it across the country, but Modify_Evolution loves the look at there's not much for less then $2000 in the used Ninja market out here. Some, but they're usually pretty banged up. A fly-n-ride would be pretty awesome, but it would end up costing more then having the bike shipped (looked into it), and the Ninja doesn't have much in the way of ability to attach luggage

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
edit posted below

hayden. fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 6, 2010

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

Very clean, well-maintained '03 Z1000 with a ton of cool parts:

Parting out.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 26, 2010

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003

tarzanspuma posted:

For Sale: 2003 Z1000, 21K miles, lots of upgrades, $4750

Very clean, well-maintained '03 Z1000 with a ton of cool parts:

- Full titanium Muzzy exhaust; if you've seen the original exhaust pipes on these bikes, you know they looked like they were styled by Mr. T. The Muzzy setup, besides being quite a bit lighter, looks gorgeous and sounds fantastic (not too loud or obnoxious, either).
- Power Commander III (USB-style).
- Givi touring windscreen.
- Fully adjustable forks from a 2006 Ninja ZX-6R with the 4-pad, radial brake calipers.
- 10-spoke, ZX-14R wheels and brakes rotors (310mm front, 280mm rear).
- ZX-14R rear brake caliper.
- ZX-10R front fender.
- Factory black seat (replaced the red).
- Givi rear luggage rack with 35-liter Monolock case (w/backrest cushion for pillion).
- Throttlemeister cruise-control bar ends.
- LED front turn signals with a DOT LED flasher unit.

This bike is in perfect mechanical condition; never crashed or dropped. Recent maintenance history:
- 19K miles: New front tire (Michelin Pilot Power)
- 20K miles: New chain and sprockets; oil & filter change; valve inspection (all within spec); new spark plugs; new air filter
- 21K miles: New rear tire (Michelin Pilot Road 2)

Offers are welcome.

Pictures (bike will come with stock mirrors and Givi rack installed; click for big):

I'll try to get some current pictures with the luggage setup sometime this evening.

Got drat that's a hot bike.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

tarzanspuma posted:

For Sale: 2003 Z1000, 21K miles, lots of upgrades, $4750

I have ridden this bike and it is fantastic. As far as well set up nakeds go, it doesn't get much better than this.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I loooove Z1k's :circlefap:

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
Sold

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 19, 2010

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Posted over in general SA mart before I realized this thread was here! Selling a pair of like-new Bohn underarmor pants, size large. Listed at like $139 on their website, I'm looking for about $80 OBO. Thanks.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Selling my girlfriend's bike as she is leaving the country for a while and doesn't want to ride when she gets back.

Honda Shadow 1986 VT700 in Black with some extras

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/1674227700.html

$2100 for Goons!

Orlando, FL , should be local or with the capability to take it/drive it away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
2008 Ninja 250

I'm not really actively trying to sell it, but if anyone wants it I would let it go.

The Good:
Has 10,7xx miles on it. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil1 synthetic and K&N filters exclusively. Did use Royal Purple for one oil change but other than that it's all been M1. Break in was done properly as was the 500 mile maintenance. Front and rear brakes were replaced about 2,000 miles ago with EBC HH (sintered) pads. Tires are brand new BT-090's -- they only have 400 miles on them. Proton flush mount blinkers up front -- these babies retail for around $90 and consist of a LED circuit board surrounded by a solid cut piece of acrylic. They are essentially unbreakable. Has blue Vortex spools on the rear. I haven't even touched the rear fender because a lot of people do really lovely hackjobs and I couldn't justify the money for an eliminator kit -- so you can feel free to do with it what you please.

The Bad:
It has been lowsided once on the left hand side at ~25 mph and once on the right side at 10mph (you can check out my posts in the crash report thread). The bike was only on the ground for a second or two and suffered no mechanical damage either time. There are only some scratches on the fairings and a couple of minor (clean) cracks. The exhaust has a couple of scrapes on it, and I do believe there is a very small hole worn through on the muffler cover. The blemishes aren't too noticeable unless you're right up next to it, it cleans up extremely well. I wash and wax it every weekend during riding season so it still looks champ.

Other Stuff:
It needs a new chain. If a goon decides to buy it, I'll put on a new chain and sprockets before selling. Just let me know how you want it geared or if you want the stock gearing so I know what sprockets to buy. I also have two new NGK sparkplugs that I'll install before selling as well. Valves are overdue and do need to be done; however I do have a buddy who will do it for around ~$150.

I'll sell it to a goon for $3000. If you would like me to have the valves done I can do $3050 OTD (I'll eat the other $100 on the valves). I have a clear title in hand and I live in Atlanta, GA.