Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Take two after getting a new carb:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1699656418.html

Asking $2000 on CL just to see if anyone will actually bite at that price. Will sell for $1750 to goon.

Great running shape. Needs cosmetic work though.

hayden. fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 3, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

hayden. posted:

Asking $2000 on CL just to see if anyone will actually bite at that price. Will sell for $1750 to goon.

You don't say how many miles are on it in the CL ad or here. Is the mileage not really relevant because it's on a 2nd engine or something?

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

About 14k miles. No second engine as far as I know. The speedo cable was broken for a short period right around when the PO titled it, which means it has an exemption for "not actual miles" on the title, but I could tell (and was told) by the PO that he never used it on-road so it's very unlikely it's more than a thousand off.

hayden. fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 6, 2010

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

hayden. posted:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1699656418.html

Lowered to $1800 on CL - figured I'd get at least a little interest at this price, but only one or two retards so far. I had an offer for 1500. I guess KLRs are just a fairly illiquid bike to sell.

hayden. fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 3, 2010

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

hayden. posted:

Lowered to $1800 on CL - figured I'd get at least a little interest at this price, but only one or two retards so far. I had an offer for 1500. I guess KLRs are just a fairly illiquid bike to sell.

Put it up on advrider or klr650.net, it'll get picked up quick i bet

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

redscare posted:

Put it up on advrider or klr650.net, it'll get picked up quick i bet

Thanks, good idea. klr650.net charges some stupid fee for it and I don't really want to support that awful website. It's up on advrider now though.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
Looking to see if there is any interest in some Cortech Saddle bags.

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/saddlebags_/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_saddlebags.html

and a matching tailbag

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tail_bags/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_tail_bag.html

I am switching to hard luggage this season and have no need for these anymore. They saw two trips... both of which saw rain. One rain cover is floating somewhere around just outside of Cincinnati. Garbage bags holding anything you dont want wet inside soft luggage works about 1000x better than those rain covers anyways.

looking for maybe 50-60 bucks on the saddlebags and 40 or so on the tailbag. PM or email me dietcokefiend at my gmail account.

Methusulah
Aug 2, 2007

Son of a Bitch!

dietcokefiend posted:

Looking to see if there is any interest in some Cortech Saddle bags.

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/saddlebags_/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_saddlebags.html

and a matching tailbag

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tail_bags/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_tail_bag.html

I am switching to hard luggage this season and have no need for these anymore. They saw two trips... both of which saw rain. One rain cover is floating somewhere around just outside of Cincinnati. Garbage bags holding anything you dont want wet inside soft luggage works about 1000x better than those rain covers anyways.

looking for maybe 50-60 bucks on the saddlebags and 40 or so on the tailbag. PM or email me dietcokefiend at my gmail account.

Email sent!

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Edit: decided to part out.

Bike still available... last price drop to $4250, before I start parting her out.

Original post:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867r=4#post374610934

Come on guys... just look at how sexy this bike is. How can you possibly resist?! :devil:

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 26, 2010

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003
^^^^GAH!!!! If this were just a few months from now, I totally would.

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
sold

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 19, 2010

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
sold

kylej fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 17, 2010

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
Might as well expand this parade. I really need to move the FZR now since I moved and no longer have the luxury of having cars stick out massively due to a gate. Dropped the price to $850 and it has a brand-new battery.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post370043878

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

If you haven't sold these yet, I'm interested. PM'd.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

kylej posted:

Original post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=373944005&forumid=236

Joining this price drop parade. Now asking $1900. I'm tired of dealing with dopes on Craigslist.

Whyyyyyyyyyy are you not within a quick drive's distance from me.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
Fly-n-Ride. Take it down the Blue Ridge Parkway and hit up Deals Gap on the way.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Tsaven Nava posted:

hit up Deals Gap on the way.

I take it you don't watch the news much.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

MrKatharsis posted:

It is open from 8am to 8pm now with a heavy police presence.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

MrKatharsis posted:

Also I'm not sure if my first ride since taking the MSF should be most of the eastern coast in one go.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

Also I'm not sure if my first ride since taking the MSF should be most of the eastern coast in one go.

It worked for Tsaven Nava just fine!

Yeah, I really liked the look of that Ninja too but it would cost far more than $400 to get it back to where I live, and for $400 more I can find a similar one locally.

Also it would increase the mileage on the bike by 50% just getting it back here.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Weinertron posted:

It worked for Tsaven Nava just fine!

Yeah he never crashed or almost died or broke anything.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
Just realized I still have a custom wheel bearing driver setup and a 38mm fork seal driver that I used when I owned my 1991 Kawasaki ZX600. These are up for grabs if anyone is interested. I can get some pictures after work. The seal driver is 38mm inside, no step, and designed to be as friendly as possible for bearings and seals.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
I want to get rid of my Tourmaster Caliber riding pants, black colored. Size is Large Long and fits me at 34'' inseam. They go for ~$150 new, they can be yours for $80.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Price drop again to $4,000. I'm too lazy to part her out... seriously people, help me out.

For you LA Goons, I'd be willing to work out some sort of delivery deal. ari.gato, I'm looking at you.

tarzanspuma posted:

Bike still available... last price drop to $4250, before I start parting her out.

Original post:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=4#post374610934

Come on guys... just look at how sexy this bike is. How can you possibly resist?! :devil:

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
How about delivery to baltimore and you pay my new 300/mo insurance premium?

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
My girlfriend is selling her 1973 CB750

Briefly:

* 1973 Honda CB 750 K3
* Candy Bucchus Olive
* Original condition
* NOS exhaust
* 34,645 miles (will go up as I’ll probably take a couple more rides)
* Third owner … I put about 1200 miles on it
* All electrics work
* Original owner’s manual
* Original tool kit
* Currently registered and insured in Rhode Island

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Full ad here:

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/1709528195.html

You can PM me here or email her through the CL ad. She's selling because it's too heavy so she picked up a DR-Z400SM instead and loves it. Asking $3500 but we'll make a deal for goons.

I'm looking for a Honda Transalp in the Northeast or may consider a Honda NX650 if anyone has one or knows of one for sale. We would consider a trade scenario too.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!

cheesebot posted:

My girlfriend is selling her 1973 CB750

$3,500? As in American dollars? That's asking quite a bit... Let us know if you get that much for it. I may have to sell my 77 CB750K if that's the going rate!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 26, 2010

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Crayvex posted:

$3,500? As in American dollars? That's asking quite a bit... Let us know if you get that much for it. I may have to sell my 77 CB750K if that's the going rate!

I guess so, if it's nice enough. Someone's coming to look at it and he's already offered $3000 so we'll see how it goes...

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

I see really nice CB750s always going for around 3000-4000. That's definitely one of the more desired versions of it, too. I wouldn't expect a 77' to sell for as much.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Wow, different strokes for different folks. I just see all that surface corrosion and staining from what appears to be an oil leak and I think I'd offer no more than $1000.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah I guess I missed that part. Finding CB750 engines in good exterior shape isn't too difficult, though.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've got a roll of neon orange rim tape if anyone wants it for shipping.

cmorrow001
Feb 22, 2003
apparently I shouldn't ask about pirating Windows

Endless Mike posted:

I'll take it. I've been meaning to put some on the DRZ. email me at cmorrow001 @ gmail.

Thanks
Chris

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

Ya but I own a KTM which is already orange and needs to be more orangerer.

2nds...

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Crayvex posted:

Wow, different strokes for different folks. I just see all that surface corrosion and staining from what appears to be an oil leak and I think I'd offer no more than $1000.

SOLD for $3000, thanks for your input.

Maybe you should sell yours...

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

cheesebot posted:

SOLD for $3000, thanks for your input.

Maybe you should sell yours...

Awesome! I'll hang on to mine. I doubt I can get more than $1200 for mine in Michigan.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

tarzanspuma posted:

Price drop again to $4,000. I'm too lazy to part her out... seriously people, help me out.

For you LA Goons, I'd be willing to work out some sort of delivery deal. ari.gato, I'm looking at you.

Someone buy this Z. I've owned and ridden several and his is just nice. Very fun to ride and a great freeway bike.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Bunway Airlines posted:

Someone buy this Z. I've owned and ridden several and his is just nice. Very fun to ride and a great freeway bike.
Let the Great Excuse Derail begin!
"That is a loving BEAUTIFUL bike, and I would buy this in a heartbeat, except..."
* Don't have $4000 to pay for it.
* 127 HP could kill the poo poo out of me before I even got it back to Colorado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

Bunway Airlines posted:

I think it's a great twisties bike, too. :colbert:

Jabs posted:

Let the Great Excuse Derail begin!
"That is a loving BEAUTIFUL bike, and I would buy this in a heartbeat, except..."
* Don't have $4000 to pay for it.
* 127 HP could kill the poo poo out of me before I even got it back to Colorado.

Okay, people, no more excuses!

It's been slightly defarkled and the price has now been lowered to $3400.

See the ad here:
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/mcy/1715549282.html

Still has the Muzzy exhaust for that every-so-important bling factor...

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm driving up to the Bay area tonight! Any Bay goons interested should shoot me a PM and convince me to bring the bike along.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 29, 2010