Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face
They are good twisties bikes also, mine was just never properly set up for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATE TROLL TIM
Dec 14, 2006
Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 Perforated Leather Jacket

timb posted:

Up for sale is a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 Perforated Leather Jacket in size Medium Tall. (Tall adds 1" to the arm and jacket length.)

This jacket is in perfect shape, it's been used maybe 5 times and never been down. It retails for over $300! The zip up insulated liner and all padding is included.

I'm asking $200, shipped.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Selling my girlfriend's Alpinestar Stella T-Dyno Jacket, Size XS. The coat has been very good to her but she needs something waterproof for our trip south. It is in great condition and looks new. She's used it about a dozen times and gotten many compliments on it.

Has armor in the shoulders and elbows, and the Alpinestar logos are all reflective.

This jacket retails for 219, selling for $120 shipped.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
This has been a great helmet but I have a few too many helmets and this one needs to go.

There's a great writeup on this helmet over at webbikeworld: http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/hjc/carbon/

HJC AC-12 Carbon Size Small
The helmet is very light and weighs the same as my buddy's MOMO 3/4 helmet.

Its in great shape with a few very minor exceptions, there are a few thin marks on the left side. I used to store the helmet on a high shelf and would bump the helmet against the painted wall as I was putting it up the marks are very small and thin (see detail pic) there is also a hard to see scuff where I had a Cardo system mounted. The visor mechanism is a little sticky but if you hit it with a little WD-40 every now and then it's no problem. Comes with both a clear and smoked visor both in used but good shape.

This helmet retails for $264 through denniskirk, $160 Shipped.

PlasticSun fucked around with this message at 16:47 on May 3, 2010

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Selling my girlfriends small XSpeed helmet. It's been a good helmet to her but she's enjoying my old Shoei so this one hasn't seen much action.

Helmet has a breath guard, and a mirrored visor, never crashed but it did fall off the bike once which put a pair of chips into the back of the helmet. I've checked the interior foam and there's no problems that I can detect. I feel confident having her wear the helmet and I'd feel confident with someone else wearing it as well but this is a dropped used helmet and priced accordingly.

The visor is in good shape but there some wear on the mirror finish in a couple of spots. I tried to get a shot of it below the faint darkish spot is the wear.

$40 Shipped - SOLD

PlasticSun fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 13, 2010

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Selling my Icon Motorhead in black. I love this coat and I'm going to miss it, it looks great, and has been an excellent companion on many long rides. It's comfortable in the summer with the liner out, the under arms are perforated allowing for good airflow, and the low collar keeps you cool as well. In winter and on cold mornings I added a heated jacket liner underneath and was perfectly comfortable.

Leather is in very good condition and treated regularly with lexsol, but the jacket has seen a good 20K miles so there's some fading of the Icon logos on the arms.

There's CE armor in the shoulders and elbows and it has a removable liner which allows the jacket to be good in temps down to the low 60s but beneath that you'll want to have a swear or another liner on underneath.

The stitching is starting to come undone on the top of the Icon label on the inside of the jacket this is happening on both the liner and the jacket and I think it's just poor quality thread used to attach the label. I have a picture of this below. The original main zipper failed and I replaced it with a very beefy YKK zipper that will last a very long time.

It's a great looking coat that I've gotten a lot of compliments on, but liquidating a bunch of stuff before heading south for a year so it's got to go.

Retails new for $380, selling for $200 shipped.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Tourmaster Apex Sport Leather Pants

Used set of full leather sport pants. They have articulated knees, stretchable panels in the inner thighs, lower calves, and in the love handle area.

Armor in both the hips and knees, with the front pockets doubling as additional vents. These have been great pants for me for a couple of years now but we're liquidating a bunch of gear before heading south for a year so they've got to go.

Never crashed in them, leather was treated regularly with lexsol. One thing of note, I do not have the top half of the zipper that would attach to a jacket for these pants but I've heard that you can get it either cheap or free from tourmaster.

I'm a 32-33 waist depending on the season, with a 31 in inseam and these fit me really well.

Retail price is $215.99 new at Motorsport:
$110 Shipped SOLD

PlasticSun fucked around with this message at 14:10 on May 6, 2010

Oakey
Dec 29, 2000

I'm a stupid fucking cunt
What size is that AC-12 carbon?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SOLD

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 12:15 on May 13, 2010

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

Oakey posted:

What size is that AC-12 carbon?

Size Small on the AC-12, Fits pretty closely to an Arai Medium I find.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

hayden. posted:

Take two after getting a new carb:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1699656418.html

Asking $2000 on CL just to see if anyone will actually bite at that price. Will sell for $1750 to goon.

Great running shape. Needs cosmetic work though.

Lowered to 1600.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

Lowered to $100 shipped. BUY ME PANTS.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

hayden. posted:

Lowered to 1600.

you should put the mileage in your ad

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

AncientTV posted:

Lowered to $100 shipped. BUY ME PANTS.

How far up do those size zips go?

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

redscare posted:

you should put the mileage in your ad

I mentioned it last page here but I'm too lazy to update the ad.

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Another youthful indiscretion
Sold! Yay!

benwards fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 5, 2010

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

hayden. posted:

Lowered to 1600.
After quite a few emails back and forth over the last couple of weeks, I'm pretty sure that come the first of June this will be mine mine mine!!!1 MUAHAHAHAHAH! (...i hope...)

'Course, I'll still have to fly to DFW, pick it up, and ride it home, but...who doesn't love a weekend road trip through north-central Texas in the middle of June?

VVV Hardly a huge creep when you're considering buying that. Especially in comparison to my trying to even envision someone with a claimed **24"** inseam (c.f. Ninja 250 thread) VVVVVVVVVVV

Kenny Rogers fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 4, 2010

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

PlasticSun posted:

Selling my girlfriend's Alpinestar Stella T-Dyno Jacket, Size XS. The coat has been very good to her but she needs something waterproof for our trip south. It is in great condition and looks new. She's used it about a dozen times and gotten many compliments on it.

Has armor in the shoulders and elbows, and the Alpinestar logos are all reflective.

This jacket retails for 219, selling for $120 shipped.

Not to be a huge creep but what size/weight is your girlfriend roughly?

I am looking to buy mine a jacket. She is a size 4 I think 5'5" 120 lb give or take.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Likey that she's pretty similar, my gf is short 5'0" but has a very long torso.

Currently she weighs about 110, she weighed about 120 when we bought the jacket.

Waist is about 28" arms are 17". She often used the jacket with a heated jacket liner underneath.

Some of her dresses are a size 0 others are a size 6 so it seems the dress thing varies by a lot.

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
sold

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 19, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Tsaven Nava posted:

How far up do those size zips go?

Sorry for the late response, I've been internet-less for the past couple of days.

What do you mean size zips? As in, what waist size could potentially fit into them?

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

AncientTV posted:

Sorry for the late response, I've been internet-less for the past couple of days.

What do you mean size zips? As in, what waist size could potentially fit into them?

I think he meant how far up the leg do the side zips go.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
Wow, I sure do fail at typeing. What Fuzzy said.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Ah, that was my second guess. They come up to my knees and allow booted feet to be slipped through quite easily.

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
EBC front rotor for KTMs 320mm. Will not fit with the Brembo 4 piston axial calipers

$100 shipped

This are brand new, couldn't fit the caliper I had for it. Some minor scratches from install.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Will it fit a duke 2 front?

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

PlasticSun posted:

This has been a great helmet but I have a few too many helmets and this one needs to go.

There's a great writeup on this helmet over at webbikeworld: http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/hjc/carbon/

HJC AC-12 Carbon Size Small
The helmet is very light and weighs the same as my buddy's MOMO 3/4 helmet.

Its in great shape with a few very minor exceptions, there are a few thin marks on the left side. I used to store the helmet on a high shelf and would bump the helmet against the painted wall as I was putting it up the marks are very small and thin (see detail pic) there is also a hard to see scuff where I had a Cardo system mounted. The visor mechanism is a little sticky but if you hit it with a little WD-40 every now and then it's no problem. Comes with both a clear and smoked visor both in used but good shape.

This helmet retails for $264 through denniskirk, $130 Shipped.

Price drop, now $130 Shipped

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

PlasticSun posted:

Selling my Icon Motorhead in black. I love this coat and I'm going to miss it, it looks great, and has been an excellent companion on many long rides. It's comfortable in the summer with the liner out, the under arms are perforated allowing for good airflow, and the low collar keeps you cool as well. In winter and on cold mornings I added a heated jacket liner underneath and was perfectly comfortable.

Leather is in very good condition and treated regularly with lexsol, but the jacket has seen a good 20K miles so there's some fading of the Icon logos on the arms.

There's CE armor in the shoulders and elbows and it has a removable liner which allows the jacket to be good in temps down to the low 60s but beneath that you'll want to have a swear or another liner on underneath.

The stitching is starting to come undone on the top of the Icon label on the inside of the jacket this is happening on both the liner and the jacket and I think it's just poor quality thread used to attach the label. I have a picture of this below. The original main zipper failed and I replaced it with a very beefy YKK zipper that will last a very long time.

It's a great looking coat that I've gotten a lot of compliments on, but liquidating a bunch of stuff before heading south for a year so it's got to go.

Retails new for $380, selling for $200 shipped.

Price drop, now $170 Shipped

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007

Z3n posted:

Will it fit a duke 2 front?

I want to say yes, GISing what their front wheel set up looked like and the rotor mounting points look identical.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

I want to say yes, GISing what their front wheel set up looked like and the rotor mounting points look identical.

Why is money so short right now :argh:

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Z3n posted:

Why is money so short right now :argh:

Because you wasted it all going to the racetrack, duh

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Tsaven Nava posted:

Because you wasted it all going to the racetrack, duh

I haven't been to the racetrack in 6 months, I don't even have a trackbike anymore :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SOLD

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 12:14 on May 13, 2010

harm0nic
Feb 21, 2010

PlasticSun posted:

Price drop, now $130 Shipped

Gah, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I didn't have such a huge noggin.

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.
2005 Suzuki boulevard s83 ~7500 miles garage kept with receipts in Chicago, IL asking 4700 but will go lower for you turds. Please let me know if you're interested.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Endless Mike posted:

Still available:

Click here for the full 1296x972 image.

I'll take the helmet, PM sent.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30. Worn zero times on the bike.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they're getting rid of.

$95 shipped.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 15, 2010

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...
I bought my track bike in December. Since then, my priorities have significantly changed, so I'm looking to sell it. To be honest, I haven't done much work to it, so I'm not expecting to make any money on this deal unless I have to put significant work into the bike.

2002 Suzuki GSX-R 600 $2000

Hindle titanium canister
Ohlins steering damper
Penske rear shock
Brand new Corsa III's
Brand new Vortex rearsets
Brand new Vesrah front brake pads
Power Commander III

I have the following parts for it:
Race Tech fork kit (springs, bushings, fork seals, fork oil), 220lbs
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen
Vortex front and rear sprockets w/ 520 chain

For full disclosure, the previous owner's for sale thread is here: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=9950

The battery has been replaced and the bike runs great.

There are two sets of Sharkskinz race bodies plus a new pair of air intakes. Neither of the sets are in good shape, but I can clean up one of them a bit and mount them on the bike if it becomes necessary. I'll also include front and rear stands, as well as the Haynes manual the p/o gave me.

The bike is located in Ewing, NJ. It does not have a title, but I've run the VIN through NICB and it comes back clean. Please PM me with questions or feel free to email me at laymil+gsxr@obsolescence.net

more photos here.

laymil fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 20, 2010

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
No title is going to be a deal breaker for almost everyone here. If you could get a title for it, I think you'd have way better chances.

(That being said, I'd be all over that if I wasn't poor. And it had a title)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
mine mine mine mine mine mine

(if we can work out shipping and other poo poo)

Who cares if it's got a title if it's going to be a dedicated track whore? :q: