Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlyFishinInnuendo
Apr 14, 2005

Women’s Bilt Pro Tourer boots, new with tags, size 9. Purchased for MY WIFE but they're a bit too large. Asking $60 plus shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
**Sold**

Kastivich fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 21, 2021

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I’m bikeless for a while so it’s time to clean out the closet. I don’t want to post a billion pictures but if you’re interested message here or PM me and I’ll get you some. All of the gear listed is in good shape and has never been crashed in. I am 5’8”, 175, lift pretty regularly and wear a 31 in most jean sizes, to give an idea of his this stuff fits.

I’m going to put some suggested prices on this stuff but I also just want to get rid of it so if you feel like something is worth way less than I suggested feel free to make an offer. Buyer pays shipping.

Pants:
Spidi J-Dyneema Jeans - Size 32 - $100 - These are single layer jeans, so they’re not as heavy and hot as most motorcycle jeans with a separate Kevlar backing. These fit a little loose around my waist once they’ve been worn for a bit. Come with knee and hip armor.

Revit Mesh Overpants - Size Medium - $50 - I believe these are the original Airwaves but I don’t actually remember. They’re nice summer pants or over pants for hot weather though. Comes with knee armor.

Dainese D-System Evo D-Dry - Size 48 - $125 - these are textile pants with airflow flaps at the knees that can be opened or closed and a removable waterproof internal liner. Comes with knee armor

Jackets:
Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 - Size 50 euro - $200 - White and Red colorway. Looks bitchin if you’re cosplaying as a power ranger. Comes with Astars back protector.

Revit GT-R Air Jacket - Size Medium - $75 - Mesh textile jacket. Pretty good airflow. Comes with SeeSoft back armor.

Gloves:
Revit Jerez - size medium - $75 - Full gauntlet race gloves. Red and White colorway.

Held Airstream II - size 7/s - $40 - Short cuff summer gloves.

Sena 10U for Shoei Helmets - $125 - integrates with the GT Air v1 helmet

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Pants:
Spidi J-Dyneema Jeans - Size 32 - $100

any photos of these? curious about condition mostly

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

any photos of these? curious about condition mostly

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
**sold**

Kastivich fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 26, 2021

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Bro is getting out of the game for now:

2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750
27,000 miles
Atlanta, GA

Extras:
M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust
ASV F3 shorty levers
Tank knee grips
DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER V
RAM® X-GRIP Phone Mount

It's listed for 6k but for a goon buyer I'll talk him into a discount. This is an ex-track bike so there's a different key for the gas tank and the passenger seat has a tear or two but otherwise it runs well and is reliable.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
I am not trying to dunk on your pal, but jesus christ the used bike market is hosed if a 12 year old ex track bike gixxer750 is being listed for 6k

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Goods are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for em. I'm sure that price will come down, when nobody is messaging him. Or it might sell is 24 hours, who knows.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Still interested in these, DMing w/ YOLOsub about purchasing details

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Jazzzzz posted:

I am not trying to dunk on your pal, but jesus christ the used bike market is hosed if a 12 year old ex track bike gixxer750 is being listed for 6k

I guess you haven't bought a bike in a while

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Razzled posted:

I guess you haven't bought a bike in a while

I just bought one last month and have another for sale right now. I know bike values are through the roof, I guess I just didn't realize how high

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I'm looking for a pair of pants for cold and winter season. Have been wearing ski pants for the last 8 winters, think I should stop that.

Size 33 waist, 30 inseam. Let me know if you have anything.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Nitrox posted:

I'm looking for a pair of pants for cold and winter season. Have been wearing ski pants for the last 8 winters, think I should stop that.

I might. I'll be at my parents house this evening and I think I still have my old cool weather stuff at about that size. Been years since I wore it, so I gotta check the details.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Uthor posted:

I might. I'll be at my parents house this evening and I think I still have my old cool weather stuff at about that size. Been years since I wore it, so I gotta check the details.

I'm sorry, I was busy moving and forgot to look. My sis is moving first week of November and I'll remember to look then if you're still interested.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Uthor posted:

I'm sorry, I was busy moving and forgot to look. My sis is moving first week of November and I'll remember to look then if you're still interested.
Sure thing. No rush

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Nitrox posted:

https://imgur.com/a/gNQIRJl

I’ve got these Olympia overpants that I’ve only worn a couple of times. They’re waterproof and make a pretty good windbreak. I wear a 34 in normal pants, but I found that even the 36” was too snug to comfortably tuck in my sweater/hoodie/whatever. The legs have a lot of space at the bottom to trim and hem as needed.

If you’re interested, say, $25+shipping?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Nitrox posted:

Sure thing. No rush

Not sure if you are still looking, but I found my old Olympia gear. You asked for pants, but I would like to get rid of this as a set. No worries if that doesn't interest you.

Jacket is a size Medium. I'm 5' 9", probably 160 lbs, wear a slim 16 neck 32/33 arm dress shirt. The jacket fits a tad loose over a t-shirt, but there's adjustments to make it snug. Arms are a little long standing, I remember them being perfect on the bike. Comes down to the middle of my butt. I have the cold weather liner. Armor in the back, shoulders, and elbows.

Pants are a size 36 waist. I wear a 30x30 jeans. I think I wore 32" jeans when I used these pants. They fit loose over my jeans now and I could stand to take 2" off the bottom, but were okay zipped into the jacket and with a belt. There's a small hole in the front of the left leg and back of the right leg, I've never been down in them, I think it's a burn from the exhaust. Also have the cold weather liner. Pads for your hips and armor in the knees.

$150 shipped to a goon? I have no idea what they're worth, seeing $50-$150 for the jacket on eBay.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

That seems like a really good deal.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I got one of these back in 2011 and it's still going strong after two cannonballs and like 10k miles on other bikes. Great jacket.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I got one of these back in 2011 and it's still going strong after two cannonballs and like 10k miles on other bikes. Great jacket.

Probably about when I got mine. Putting it on made me miss riding motorcycles...

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."
Anyone in the Austin area have a Ninja 250R they want to get rid of?

I'm looking to get another bike but it has been years and I want to get something slow to ease back into it.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Selling my 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675. Located in SE PA. 7500 miles, excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. Never down. Clean title in hand. Goon/non facebook marketplace mouth breather price: $4500.

Tires (Q3s) only have 1500 miles on them
Battery replaced this season
Oil changed about 500 miles ago

Add ons:
Heated grips
Hardwired USB power port + battery tender hookup
Oil temperature gauge
Triumph aftermarket mufflers, I have the original exhaust too
Triumph bar end mirrors
Frame sliders
Swingarm sliders

Username at gmail.

opengl fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Nov 13, 2021

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I'm selling 2 bikes in Philadelphia, sorry about Facebook links.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/249108873256050/
It's marked as "Sold", but only because I plan to re-list next season. Currently at the dealership for complete maintenance and inspection.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/185921130337647/
This bike is just wonderful. I already regret listing it, ha

kuffs
Mar 29, 2007

Projectile Dysfunction
I ain’t clickin on those links. What are they?

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot

Uthor posted:

Not sure if you are still looking, but I found my old Olympia gear. You asked for pants, but I would like to get rid of this as a set. No worries if that doesn't interest you.

Jacket is a size Medium. I'm 5' 9", probably 160 lbs, wear a slim 16 neck 32/33 arm dress shirt. The jacket fits a tad loose over a t-shirt, but there's adjustments to make it snug. Arms are a little long standing, I remember them being perfect on the bike. Comes down to the middle of my butt. I have the cold weather liner. Armor in the back, shoulders, and elbows.

$150 shipped to a goon? I have no idea what they're worth, seeing $50-$150 for the jacket on eBay.

Bought pretty much that exact jacket off a goon here a while back. Thing's bomb-proof. Free bump because that jacket rules.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

kuffs posted:

I ain’t clickin on those links. What are they?

NT700 and CB500X

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.
Vario side cases for BMW F650(twin)/700/800GS - $500 for both.

Whole (a few light scuffs, no cracks), functional, and unlocked but no key (didn’t think to keep one when I traded the bike). Lock cylinder replacement doesn’t look too bad, and they mount/unmount, expand/retract, and open/close like you’d expect - just no locking until the cylinders are redone.

I’m in the Seattle area and pickup preferred, but I can meet somewhere halfway.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Anyone want an Extra Small AGV K3? $50+shipping

I bought it for the wife a few years ago but she never even tried it on. She's never gonna go riding with me now that we have a kiddo.

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

I'm selling my 2014 Triumph Bonneville T100 with 13K miles in Long Beach, Ca.
Sad to see it go, but I'm not riding it near enough as I used to and I need the cash for a new business venture (not even a lie, but it sounds funny to say)

Asking $7k on craigslist, because craigslist.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mcy/d/long-beach-2014-triumph-bonneville-t100/7442606674.html

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

selling a pair of large Rev’it! cayenne pro gloves:

sold on advrider!

right arm fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Feb 9, 2022

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

~

bizwank fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 12, 2022

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Before it goes on FB marketplace and CycleTrader I thought I'd let everyone in CA have first dibs on my 2010 Triumph Tiger 1050. $3500 goon price. If thats still too much PM and we can see if we can work it out. Located in Albuquerque NM.

29,4xx miles
Triumph 3 piece luggage
Center stand
Heated grips
Triumph hand guards
1 year old Pirelli Angel GT 2 tires with less than 2k miles
Freshly rebuilt forks done by Triumph ABQ with racetech springs and racetech spring on rear shock set up for 220 pound rider
Major services done by Triumph ABQ
Comes with factory service manual plus all manuals and receipts

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Anyone have a 2003-2004 CBR600rr or F4?

Like new Galfer rotors maybe 50 miles on them. $250 shipped for the pair. They're $300 each new. Might fit other stuff I'm not sure.

I also have a few sets of these Nissins that were used on a whole bunch of bikes (600RR, F4, F4i, VFR, 929, etc). I have one gold set, one black set, one disassembled gold set. Make an offer.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I bought a Kriega Max28 Expandable Backpack and realized after one ride that it just wasn't for me. Looking to sell it to a fellow goon before resorting to FB Marketplace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yqoDXGh6c8

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kriega-max28-expandable-backpack?sku_id=1785682

Includes everything except the packaging. Basically brand spankin' new.

MSRP was $275

Yours for $150 plus shipping via Venmo or Paypal. Ships from NYC. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Scam Likely fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 7, 2022

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

That’s maybe the worst username for trying to sell things lol

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

That’s maybe the worst username for trying to sell things lol

Too true...

If it's any consolation, I sold a bunch of computer stuff recently and everybody seemed happy. v :) v

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

interest check on selling my 2006 DL650 in Chicago. I bought it in 2011 with 35k-ish miles, but really just never take trips any more and it is sad to have it sitting in my garage :(

coming up on 50k miles (valves done right before the 48k mark), new Michelin Road 5 tires in 2020 (barely worn), just put in a new battery. it's fully farkled with enormous locking cases, crash guards, fork brace, etc etc.

plenty of scratches but very well maintained and will run forever like all DL650s... sits on a tender, seafoam in the gas etc. I still start and drive it every now and then, and I change the oil myself with Rotella T6.

if there is interest I can take some pics and such. not sure what pricing is like on these now, is $3000-$3500 about right? willing to negotiate with a goon to avoid craigslist hell.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I sold my k5 V-strom 650 on CL a few months ago. 2005 with 74k miles on it for $2400.

$3k seems reasonable for a k6 with 50k, and of course adding extra for inevitable price negotiations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
I have a pair of very lightly used Reax 267 jeans for sale. 42/32, single layer with Dyneema weave and SASTEC knee armor. The 32 length is just too long for my short stubby legs for the knee armor to consistently sit where I'd like it. I've had them out for maybe two hours on the bike and they've been taking up room in the dresser since.

Deep blue color, I can put up a picture or two if there's interest.

$70 shipped