Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lol you thought a goon project would ever succeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Sagebrush posted:

lol you thought a goon project would ever succeed

"project" didn't the guy basically just scoop some cash and run?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Razzled posted:

"project" didn't the guy basically just scoop some cash and run?
Afaik he hasn't received any money, just a pile of "dibs!" and has them sitting on his kitchen table.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
He's also still postin' so no running yet either

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I'm still here, the tags are still on the kitchen table in a box, nobody has given me any money (because I haven't accepted or asked for any), and I could blame any of a dozen things for not having just cleared it off my list of poo poo to do but really I'm just a schmuck. :smith:

builds character posted:

lol if you think they're actually coming.

~eventually~

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 11, 2017

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Don't let your dreams be dreams, do it today! (I just got another bike and I need ma gotdam tag)

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
I got so fed up with waiting for my tag that i sold my bike and bought a minivan

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
comeon you whore! Riding with a lack of reminder is getting me into too much trouble.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
They're right here, just staring at me.

Been working 7/week 10+/day for a month now, but

:toxx:Next day off, I promise I will set up my Venmo and everyone on the list can email me at beachbum.sb@gmail.com with their username and shipping details and I will package and ship these drat things, every stamp licked by yours truly:toxx:

Put "keytagSA" somewhere in your email so I can sort this out easily since that's my rando i-don't-care-what-goes-here email.

Edit goddammit that's not the right loving email it's .sb

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Apr 11, 2017

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
You're welcome everybody

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
If you're working that much I'd honestly be happier if you went to a beach or something on your next day off

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

My f4i saga is nearly over. Dude is test riding it as I type this. I've got the full payment amount in my pocket, natch. Assuming he buys it looks like it's going to a good home.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Revvik posted:

If you're working that much I'd honestly be happier if you went to a beach or something on your next day off

What, like some sort of bum?! Nay, y'all have waited long enough. I'll definitely use the money to take a nice bottle of whiskey down to the coast though.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Revvik posted:

Agreed. Tags are secondary to sanity.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Goon project expected: Low effort way to get a cool tag for yourself and distribute the cost to your biek pals who also want it.
Goon project result: Months of undeserved guilt, and a huge shipping job creating imaginary waves in the schedule.

Beach bum, I'm still super down for two and will send payment soon. I need the reminder on my keychain now more than ever. No worries ever though. Thanks for doing this.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Don't listen to these softies, Beach Bum. The Toxx is sacred.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Received it yesterday, fits like a glove! Thanks a ton man! Have you even worn it? It looks brand new!

fake edit: are there any keytags unclaimed?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Pooper Trooper posted:

Received it yesterday, fits like a glove! Thanks a ton man! Have you even worn it? It looks brand new!

fake edit: are there any keytags unclaimed?

For a couple months, yeah. Glad you guys like and will use them! They've just been taking up space.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
If you want to save your sanity from packaging a ton of individual letters you could get payment for them all and then just ship the whole box to a trusted poster here to do the legwork for you? poo poo, I'd do it if you're interested. My time isn't worth anything.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Trusted Poster™

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Trusted Poster™
poo poo I even live in the same town

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Beach Bum posted:

They're right here, just staring at me.

Been working 7/week 10+/day for a month now, but

:toxx:Next day off, I promise I will set up my Venmo and everyone on the list can email me at beachbum.sb@gmail.com with their username and shipping details and I will package and ship these drat things, every stamp licked by yours truly:toxx:

Put "keytagSA" somewhere in your email so I can sort this out easily since that's my rando i-don't-care-what-goes-here email.

Edit goddammit that's not the right loving email it's .sb

If this man uses self-adhesive stamps he must be banned. I'm going to order one of these tags purely to check for saliva residue. If it is a negative test, which I highly suspect, I will personally PM our heavy-handed cager mod to bring down the red hammer of doom on Beachbum. The ban reason will be "SMIDSY". :toxx:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Chichevache posted:

If this man uses self-adhesive stamps he must be banned. I'm going to order one of these tags purely to check for saliva residue. If it is a negative test, which I highly suspect, I will personally PM our heavy-handed cager mod to bring down the red hammer of doom on Beachbum. The ban reason will be "SMIDSY". :toxx:

"Saliva me I didn't Saliva You?"

I'm actually kinda hosed right now because I found out on the way home today that my backwoods-country Publix finally switched over to sticky stamps instead of licky stamps :ohdear:

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Beach Bum posted:

"Saliva me I didn't Saliva You?"

I'm actually kinda hosed right now because I found out on the way home today that my backwoods-country Publix finally switched over to sticky stamps instead of licky stamps :ohdear:

Lick the front.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

builds character posted:

Lick the front.

I was just thinking that :v: Oh well it's part of the :toxx: now, this has gotten entertaining

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
When my grandfather died he left behind a stamp collection that was, as stamp collections are, 99% crap. So my mom divvied them out and each of us grandkids got a shoebox full of ancient, tiny-denomination stamps.

Thing is, they're still good, post office has to take them. So I really wish I could remember where I put that box so I could send them to you, and you could send out packages just plastered over the front with two and three cent stamps. drat.

Might defeat the purpose anyway, as I think the last time I used any I had to tape the stamps down, the glue having turned to dust.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

TheNothingNew posted:

When my grandfather died he left behind a stamp collection that was, as stamp collections are, 99% crap. So my mom divvied them out and each of us grandkids got a shoebox full of ancient, tiny-denomination stamps.

Thing is, they're still good, post office has to take them. So I really wish I could remember where I put that box so I could send them to you, and you could send out packages just plastered over the front with two and three cent stamps. drat.

Might defeat the purpose anyway, as I think the last time I used any I had to tape the stamps down, the glue having turned to dust.

You could just sell the stamps to collectors then use the money to buy a nice lunch and some new stamps.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Tuono is sold. Feels bad, man.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

ALPINESTARS GEAR FOR WEE MEN/LADIES

Clearing out all my gear after selling my bike. All of the gear is in great condition, non-smoker house, yadda yadda. None of it has ever been crashed in Prices do not include shipping, PM me and we can figure out shipping costs. Will ship to US and Canada. If anyone wants all of it in one shot, we can make a deal.

Gp-Pro Leather Jacket, 38/48. Wore for ~500 miles of riding. So new I could put it on the shelf back at the store and someone would buy it without realizing. Still smells like leather/Sport Bike Track Gear store. Includes upgraded nucleon back protector. $350

PaintVagrant fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 11, 2017

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Edit: changed my mind and decided to keep the rsv4.

Angryboot fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Apr 27, 2017

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
Iso 83ish Suzuki GS 750 tanks. I have an ES but i need a non fairing tank. The ES tank won't work for me. I'm looking for totally trashed tanks to see fitments then I'll buy a nice one that definitely fits after I can place one on the frame to make sure it clears.

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Need to get rid of some of my junk here.

2016 R1M stock slip on with maybe 1 hour / 50km of time on it. $150

2013 GSXR 600 master cylinder. Pre-recall version, brand new. No lever. $75

2016 ZX / ZG 1400 07 - 17 OEM front pads with 600 km on them. Customer wanted to go to EBC HH pads, seemed a shame to toss almost new pads. Look to be in prefect shape, a hair thinner than new. $25.

2015 / 16 / 17 and maybe older KTM (XC,W/ XCF,W/ EXC) brand new stock hand guard kit, assembled but new. Part Number: 7770217900004 besides one lever bolt and two zip ties. $35

Ninja 300 lower left engine cowl, brand new, green. $50

Honda HDS pocket tester. Everything is there but the Compaq needs a battery so it can be used without being plugged into the charger. $45 battery, but :effort: All cables and CDs are there. Software for motorcycles and marine. $350

I have a lot of other things that I'm forgetting.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

ChewedFood posted:

Iso 83ish Suzuki GS 750 tanks. I have an ES but i need a non fairing tank. The ES tank won't work for me. I'm looking for totally trashed tanks to see fitments then I'll buy a nice one that definitely fits after I can place one on the frame to make sure it clears.

Head over to http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/index.php They are mostly old folks attempting to rebuild their golden years on a bike and they generally have tons of parts laying about.

The Saboteur
Dec 25, 2005
My good friend Fink bought me this account for Christmas because he kicks ass.
Anyone interested in a 2003 SV650 in the NY area?

Here are some pictures the previous owner had taken, please note mileage is now different:

http://s1155.photobucket.com/albums/p554/c7stampy/2003%20SV650/

I work in NYC and the bike is currently garaged on Eastern Long Island but over the next few weekends I'll be prepping it for sale. Would love to have it go to a goon for a fair price if anyone is interested.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Any interest in a pair of NIB Gaerne SG-10s, black, EU 44/US 10? I bought them years ago when I was planning on buying a dirt bike, and then I got a ridiculous deal on my SMC and never wore them. They were worn in my house once when I tried them on for fit, and have been in the box ever since.

Thought I'd offer them to goons before I put them up on ADVRider. $200 + shipping.

edit: pics added

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 21, 2017

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Depending on which model year they are I could be interested, will let you know when you post pics :)

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Skreemer posted:

Head over to http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/index.php They are mostly old folks attempting to rebuild their golden years on a bike and they generally have tons of parts laying about.

Thanks!

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Jazzzzz posted:

Any interest in a pair of NIB Gaerne SG-10s, black, EU 44/US 10? I bought them years ago when I was planning on buying a dirt bike, and then I got a ridiculous deal on my SMC and never wore them. They were worn in my house once when I tried them on for fit, and have been in the box ever since.

Thought I'd offer them to goons before I put them up on ADVRider. $200 + shipping.

edit: pics added

Hey how can I contact you off the forum if you're interested in riding sometime? I'm trying to get Tiberus out too and he'd probably feel more comfortable with someone else cause he thinks I'm gonna squid it up and leave him behind.

Which is probably true at least a few times on the ride, but I'll slow up and wait.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Anyone interested in a 2015 Honda CBR300R Non-ABS? Red, 5230kms on it, stock everything including original tires. Rebuilt engine via dealership due to a Honda-issued recall. I live in the GTA (specifically Durham Region).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wirth1000 posted:

Anyone interested in a 2015 Honda CBR300R Non-ABS? Red, 5230kms on it, stock everything including original tires. Rebuilt engine via dealership due to a Honda-issued recall. I live in the GTA (specifically Durham Region).

Crankcase recall? I've got a 2015 cb300f and am curious to see how selling this goes for you.