Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

dietcokefiend posted:

..... bike is at is 45157.

New Richmond I see. I grew up in Amelia, live over in Milford now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR

mAlfunkti0n posted:

New Richmond I see. I grew up in Amelia, live over in Milford now.

Nice nice, interested perhaps :q:

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
fffffffffffffff Dietcokefiend I would be very interested but it will be a few months until I move to your area of the country. Good luck, I'm sure it will sell quick at that price.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

dietcokefiend posted:

Nice nice, interested perhaps :q:

I actually just got rid of my SV650 and got back into dirt riding. It is a beautiful bike though, should have no problems selling it locally.

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
gently caress yeah I'm interested!

. . .

gently caress I'm poor :(

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Selling spare perf leather jacket and boots (women's gear) over in this thread

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Forgot to mention I have a perf'd leather Scorpion Nikki (womens) jacket (color = black) in size small, worn once.

Purchased for $155, will sell shipped for $120.

(edited to correct my "well sell" idiocy)

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 2, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I would like to drop some of the pricing on my gear (well, actually I didn't list prices first time), I need to get these items out the door.

For the SMX-5 boots I would part with them for $165 shipped, this is quite a bit off retail.

Alpinestars SP-2 gloves : $70

Stinger jacket just sold, and I received one of the best pastries I have ever eaten along with that sale, wow, that was tasty!

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 12, 2010

N183CS
Feb 21, 2007

MOMS WITH GUNS
Just put my F650 for sale in SAmart.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3323520

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
drat, that would be a sweet fly-n-ride

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Found a couple other items that never went on my SV, these are all for the first gen SV650.

Galfer stainless braided brake line for the rear brake, never installed, comes with banjo bolts and copper washers. $25 shipped

Motion Pro clutch cable - $15 shipped

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Forgot to mention I have a perf'd leather Scorpion Nikki (womens) jacket (color = black) in size small, worn once.

Purchased for $155, well sell shipped for $120.

hey I want this
e-mail me at

kennedysdiefunny (at) gee-mail dot com

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

ohwandernearer posted:

hey I want this
e-mail me at

kennedysdiefunny (at) gee-mail dot com

You have gee mail! I should make sure that it is actually gmail that you use, or is it a service called gee-mail? I sent to gmail .. hope that was you!

Nikki jacket has sold to ohwandernearer, thanks!

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 3, 2010

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

Heaven knows we'll soon be dust.
College Slice
This is really tentative, but I'm considering getting rid of my 09 CBR600RR with C-ABS (~600 miles, mint condition, some extras thrown in). Riding a 600 supersport on the street around here is just an exercise in constant frustration for me and I'd like something a little more friendly for long distance riding.

Ideally I would like to trade for a recent model sport-touring bike, like a VFR, Sprint ST or something along those lines. ABS is a huge plus. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Wrong thread for this, but why didn't you like it? Uncomfortable?

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice

hayden. posted:

Wrong thread for this, but why didn't you like it? Uncomfortable?

To be brief, it's a race bike looking for a race track. I have nothing against going fast, but that's not what I want to do all the time. The bike, however, isn't happy unless it's going fast and being flogged.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

MourningGlory posted:

To be brief, it's a race bike looking for a race track. I have nothing against going fast, but that's not what I want to do all the time. The bike, however, isn't happy unless it's going fast and being flogged.

And that is why vtwins are nice on the street :v:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
If anyone is interested .. I have my SMX boots on ebay starting at 99 cents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alpi...f#ht_500wt_1182

Edit :

This is a bit different than what I have been selling, but I have a spare set of 48mm Kayaba dual chamber forks off a 2006 YZ250 that I would like to sell. Just the forks, no triples or anything. Fork seals will be new, forks are in great condition, just don't need two sets.

Edit : The Cortech bags are now sold.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 12, 2010

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

laymil posted:

2002 Suzuki GSX-R 600

more photos here.

Posted for sale on WERA and NESBA. Price is OBO and I am immediately discounting it to $1800 for CA.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Any of you looking to get rid of a pair of overpants? I wear 30/30 jeans and I'm looking for something more touring wise, I already have race gear.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

laymil posted:

Posted for sale on WERA and NESBA. Price is OBO and I am immediately discounting it to $1800 for CA.

Your pictures don't work, FYI.

slowspeedracer
Oct 6, 2007

quote:

Edit : The Cortech bags are now sold.

Just received them in time for this weekend, thanks a lot, they look great!

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

frozenphil posted:

Your pictures don't work, FYI.

They work fine from my office, my house, my phone over the cell network, and for other people so it might be blocked on your end. FYI.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

laymil posted:

They work fine from my office, my house, my phone over the cell network, and for other people so it might be blocked on your end. FYI.

They work now. I guess your host was just down when I checked them last. I know my work doesn't block anything because I setup the firewall. :keke:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

slowspeedracer posted:

Just received them in time for this weekend, thanks a lot, they look great!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know you got them in time! Enjoy the ride!

the chinaman
Oct 25, 2004
Looking to sell a Fieldsheer Razor jacket I bought online, but ended up being too big for me. Unfortunately, it was on closeout, which means no return. Size is 44, an it comes with a liner. Still has the tags on it. Paid $160 for it. Looking for $145 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Click here for the full 1737x1157 image.

RichBomb
Nov 16, 2004
a strange and terrible saga
Cortech textile jacket, has a liner, size large, free (not shipping, unless you pick up). Long Island/Suffolk county NY. richard.af.cole at gmail

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Got a Muzzy full exhaust system in my hands, for a Ninja 250 ('87-'07). It's got some rash on it. $130, with shipping

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice
I put my 09 CBR600RR with ABS on CL:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1844006802.html

The price is set kinda high, $9000, but that is, of course, all kinds of negotiable.

Sybok
May 25, 2006
Looking to sell my 2006 Ninja 250. Would love for my baby to go to a good Goon home if possible. Mechanically sound but I will clean the carbs before it leaves just because I am anal like that. Put 15,000 miles on her in 2008 and only problems she ever gave me were ones I caused myself from being a retard. Didn't drop the whole time I owned and as you can see the plastics are rashed from a previous owner. The engine is not original because the previous owner also decided to never do routine maint. so she spun a rod bearing.

Will let it go for $1100 to a Goon. I need to pay for school this semester or else I would not dream of selling. Located in Jefferson, GA.

Here's a pic on the top of Richard B. Russell Hwy.

Click here for the full 1076x807 image.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mostly useful for SV650 riders:

ZX-14 shock with an unknown number of miles for $70 shipped
Set of DL650 (Wee-Strom) hand guards, that I'm pretty sure are modded to fit an SV properly $30 shipped
OEM rear brake lever $20 shipped

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Sybok posted:

2006 Ninja 250 $1100

gently caress you. gently caress you in the face.

(Translation: I wish I had $1100 right now)

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Still have my large A*s SP-2 gloves in black/blue/white, XL, will sell shipped for $60.

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Still have my large A*s SP-2 gloves in black/blue/white, XL, will sell shipped for $60.

These are great gloves, someone buy them! I wear XXL or I'd buy them, sorry =(

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
FS: Pair of Kevlar-lined Draggin Jeans for tall & skinny people.

These are Carpenter's cut, size 30x32. I put about 8,000 miles on them, but they're in very good shape with hardly any wear. Very clean, no rips or tears, hardly any fading, freshly washed. (They're actually a little darker in person then they are in the photos.) Only selling because I upgraded to some Olympia Airglide pants and no longer wear these.

They come with the Knox knee armor that attaches to the inside of the pants with Velcro. They're loose enough that if you prefer you could wear some kind of dirt bike armor under them as well.

Goony discount of $55 shipped to the CONUS. Paypal plz! :)

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

I sure wish I lived closer to Georgia, that bike would be perfect. I started adding up all the costs of borrowing a truck vs renting one and then realized I could just get one locally for the total cost.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Muzzy exhaust for Ninja 250 - price lowered to $100 with shipping.

dr.gigolo
May 9, 2006
2002 SV650, for sale for $1800 in San Francisco. I really don't need the money for tuition, but because I bought another bike, an R1. It has 28k or so on the bike and its been down a few times, but its mechanically great, has a clean title, new brakes, new battery, newish chain, and a new front tire.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/1854365754.html

FieryMatrix
Dec 22, 2006

CORROSIVE
Causes severe eye and skin burns

Tsaven Nava posted:

FS: Pair of Kevlar-lined Draggin Jeans for tall & skinny people.

These are Carpenter's cut, size 30x32. I put about 8,000 miles on them, but they're in very good shape with hardly any wear. Very clean, no rips or tears, hardly any fading, freshly washed. (They're actually a little darker in person then they are in the photos.) Only selling because I upgraded to some Olympia Airglide pants and no longer wear these.

They come with the Knox knee armor that attaches to the inside of the pants with Velcro. They're loose enough that if you prefer you could wear some kind of dirt bike armor under them as well.

Goony discount of $55 shipped to the CONUS. Paypal plz! :)
How do these compare to 30x32 regular jeans? If sizing is similar to regular jeans (I wear a 30x32), I'd be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
They're a bit looser through the leg to allow extra room for the knee armor underneath, but other then that the fit is very typical