Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Solo padded seat I pulled off of my Sportster '48. I don't care for it that much; it's super cushy and padded but kind of wide for me?

The bike it came off of had ~400 miles on it, so maybe that many miles on it, maybe less. Looks really new. No damage to the cover, stitching, etc.

Not sure what to ask for this though, PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Also selling my KZ750, I haven't taken it out once since getting the Sportster and my girlfriend can't touch the ground on it. I'd like to get her on something, and preferably a Ninja 250 / something that's not 4x her bodyweight.

Or $1500 obo.

Kalamazoo, MI.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

Also selling my KZ750, I haven't taken it out once since getting the Sportster and my girlfriend can't touch the ground on it. I'd like to get her on something, and preferably a Ninja 250 / something that's not 4x her bodyweight.

Or $1500 obo.

Kalamazoo, MI.

Had a couple bites but this is still sitting in my garage.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

Had a couple bites but this is still sitting in my garage.

Sold locally

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

...gently caress it I'm not rotating that. Alpinestars leather jacket in blue, I forget what model. Has a zip out liner, shoulder and back inserts.

It's sized 42 US, 52 EU. $150 or best offer, shipped to the continental US.

Dainese 'Vintage Touring' leather jacket. I really liked this one but listened to people telling me to size up and bought one too big from eBay, took too long giving it a chance to break in comfortably.

Size 56 EU. $350 or best offer, shipped to the Continental US.
The Dainese hasn't been down. I landed sideways in my driveway wearing the A*Stars at about 10mph while test riding my KZ750 in April 2015, no visible damage.

Send me a message if interested!

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Nitramster posted:

unnngnggggg I want that Dainese. Can you give me a hold till I can get to the store and try on a few to see their sizing. If they do run slightly big it should fit, as I'm a 44/54 in Alpinestar sizing.

send me a gmail (same username watch the spelling) so I have your email please!

Email'd.

Still have both jackets, looking forward to clearing them out of my house and using the money for something that takes up less closet space.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

...gently caress it I'm not rotating that. Alpinestars leather jacket in blue, I forget what model. Has a zip out liner, shoulder and back inserts.

It's sized 42 US, 52 EU. $150 or best offer, shipped to the continental US.

Dainese 'Vintage Touring' leather jacket. I really liked this one but listened to people telling me to size up and bought one too big from eBay, took too long giving it a chance to break in comfortably.

Size 56 EU. $350 or best offer, shipped to the Continental US.
The Dainese hasn't been down. I landed sideways in my driveway wearing the A*Stars at about 10mph while test riding my KZ750 in April 2015, no visible damage.

Send me a message if interested!

Dainese sold, still have the blue A* jacket. Make me an offer, it doesn't go with KTM livery at ALL.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'll take one, sure.

EDIT: What the following posters said. Bill me $10. PP is Username at gmail.

Revvik fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 17, 2016

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

Superduke price drop to 10k.

Literally, the OTD price I paid on my SMT around six months ago. Dammit, Z3n.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I can't keep both.
For sale, one SMT, price: Z3n's SD1290

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Riding it from California to MI would've been part of the fun.
I don't regret buying the SMT at all, but I bought it as a consolation for not being able to outright afford a 1290 and, well, depreciation happens.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Build a box around it. Then ship it to me.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Free to a good home if anyone wants to contribute towards shipping:

A*stars jacket, US42 / EU52, idk where the shoulder and back armor is but the back protector was a flimsy sheet of foam bullshit. I'm fancy and the blue doesn't go with my bike.

Tourmaster boots, US12 or size 46. I wore these during MSF and the first couple months of my career but now don't wear these, just don't care for em anymore.

Shipping is from Michigan. I don't care where it goes as long as I don't have to pay to send it. I already threw out a couch, two broken bass guitars, desk, and a basement full of poo poo. I am in a discarding mood.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

nsaP posted:

I'd take the boots, 41075

$10 to ship, about. PayPal is my username at gmail.

Pooper Trooper posted:

Ooh I'd love to take the jacket off your hands. Could you give me a shipping quote to Greece please?

USPS seems to want $60-100 to ship a package to Greece. I can check other options when I get home, I'm going off of weight estimate. I need a postal code to do UPS or anything else, really.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

nsaP posted:

Sent, address in the notes. Thanks.

Confirmed, I'll have it shipped early this week.

Pooper Trooper posted:

Oh okay, zip code's 16674. I doubt UPS would be cheaper, and tbh $60-100 is pretty good I think.

Cool, if you wanna send me $80 to the above mentioned PayPal, I'll get it sent out this week. If it costs more than that, idc. If it costs less I'll refund the difference.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Revvik fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 4, 2017

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
If you're working that much I'd honestly be happier if you went to a beach or something on your next day off

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Pooper Trooper posted:

Received it yesterday, fits like a glove! Thanks a ton man! Have you even worn it? It looks brand new!

fake edit: are there any keytags unclaimed?

For a couple months, yeah. Glad you guys like and will use them! They've just been taking up space.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone got an old rear rack lying around for a DRZ?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
PMd you but I live in the states. Would gladly pay for shipping though!

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Ghostnuke posted:

poo poo, yeah I guess I forgot all that.

The boots are size 12, worn a few times but pretty much brand new. $100?

The Kriega has never been actually worn. $150?

Let me know if I'm way off on prices, haven't ridden in years.

If the boots aren't spoken for then PM me or email me at my username at gmail.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Ghostnuke posted:

poo poo, yeah I guess I forgot all that.

The boots are size 12, worn a few times but pretty much brand new. $100?

The Kriega has never been actually worn. $150?

Let me know if I'm way off on prices, haven't ridden in years.

Hey I just got home from my trip so I just got the boots and I confirm that they are in fact brand fuckin' new boots.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

See these yellow plastics? I pulled them all off. Even the headlight shroud and dirt banana fender. And the yellow metal tank, which has no dings or dents or rust. And I have an IMS 3.2 gallon yellow plastic tank, and some knockoff fat bar riser clamps, and I’m selling all of it.

I don’t really want to shop any of it though. I live in Kalamazoo, MI. If you have a stock size white tank for the DRZ, I’d love one just to have for when I don’t wanna have a 7 gallon tank on my bike. I can meet halfway for reasonable distances.

If you wanna buy any of it outright that’s cool too.

I guess I could ship the fat bar adapters. $20 shipped?
Make me an offer on the plastics? It’d be a waste to just dump them and I don’t want to pack them for a cross country move.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Adding to my sale post:

One brilliant purple 32 hole rear rim. 17”. I think it’s 4.25”. My hub is a 36 hole hub and I GUESS I CAN’T LACE THOSE TOGETHER so I’m selling this rim.

$100.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone near Kalamazoo MI want to buy my DRZ400S?

Comes with a set of dirt wheels, mismatched set of supermoto Wheels, yellow plastics, and a spare plastic yellow IMS 3.2gal tank.

Clean title and I rode it up to about 40mph last week but I would call it non running right now. Lotta oil under it last I looked.

We’re moving across the country and I would rather keep it and finish it after we move but other than the moving truck, my wife wants us to shove our cats into her ‘01 Mustang (...Christ) and drive there in that. I’m panicky about having the space to haul a non-working motorcycle along with my KTM.

I’m keeping my white plastics and white 7gal tank. Once we get there I’m getting another DRZ.

$2500?

E: I can’t get images to work right now on Awful. It’s a yellow loving DRZ from 2001 it’s a known quantity.

Revvik fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 2, 2018

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

KTM 990 SMT
Goon price $8500. Valve checks done last fall, within spec. Fresh oil and coolant. Fork seals done. Akropovic exhaust. Rottweiler air intake kit. Heated grips. Rottweiler mirror kit.
Stock bags included. Has two regular keys, orange master key, owner’s key card, and a mostly complete toolkit.

Needs a rear tire. I’m not working right now, and I’m not sure if I want to keep it and find a job or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Located in Phoenix / Tempe, AZ.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
2013, just north of 20,000 miles. I’ll get a more accurate reading when I get home.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
22,600 miles. I bought it at just under 10,000 iirc.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

KTM 990 SMT
Goon price $8500. Valve checks done last fall, within spec. Fresh oil and coolant. Fork seals done. Akropovic exhaust. Rottweiler air intake kit. Heated grips. Rottweiler mirror kit.
Stock bags included. Has two regular keys, orange master key, owner’s key card, and a mostly complete toolkit.

Needs a rear tire. I’m not working right now, and I’m not sure if I want to keep it and find a job or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Located in Phoenix / Tempe, AZ.

gently caress it inbox me some offers poo poo keeps happening.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
No ty (I’ve got enough in savings to keep me afloat without worries for maybe a year, I just don’t want the pain in the rear end right now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

My life sucks to high hell and I gotta grab an apartment, no room for two bikes. I’m keeping the GL1000. Someone come take my DRZ away before I try to ‘make it work.’ $3k. Near Kalamazoo MI, saddlebags are gone and they were terrible, you didn’t want them anyways.