Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

Simkin posted:

I'm selling my 2002 Suzuki GSX-R 600 race bike.

I don't know if you're still around or if the bike is for sale still, but I'm in Vancouver and I am very interested in the bike. I've contacted you via email a few days ago with no response and would like to get ahold of you as quickly as possible. Hopefully this post isn't frowned upon, but I have already emailed Simkin and figured a post in here may catch his eye as his Victoria advert link seemed to indicate he was in a hurry to sell it before leaving town. I don't have PM or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU