Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

the walkin dude posted:

I have a lower cowl fairing for a Ninja 500R, red. Anyone want it? $60.

so close yet so far. Got an upper?

FOR SALE:

Nolan N102 helmet. White. Large. Worn on one 20 mile trip from the shop to my house (crash free, of course), during which I decided I liked my HJC helmet well enough that I didn't need a $500 helmet, but the shop wouldn't take it back (jerks). Includes a helmet bag. $200 shipped.

PMs or alecband at the yahoo dot com mail service (email preferred)

televiper fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Aug 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

PM’ed! I’ve been ‘about to buy’ one of these for months, so this is perfect motivation.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

Nitrox posted:

I would purchase a pair of windproof pants that I can wear in colder seasons. My pants size 33 waist. If anyone selling a pair, let me know

If you don’t mind looking a little goofy, FroggToggs are fantastic windbreakers. I use the lowers to make my mesh pants work for the winter (but also it's Seattle, so the rain protection is appreciated).

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

Nitrox posted:

I'm looking for a pair of pants for cold and winter season. Have been wearing ski pants for the last 8 winters, think I should stop that.

Size 33 waist, 30 inseam. Let me know if you have anything.

https://imgur.com/a/gNQIRJl

I’ve got these Olympia overpants that I’ve only worn a couple of times. They’re waterproof and make a pretty good windbreak. I wear a 34 in normal pants, but I found that even the 36” was too snug to comfortably tuck in my sweater/hoodie/whatever. The legs have a lot of space at the bottom to trim and hem as needed.

If you’re interested, say, $25+shipping?

televiper
Feb 12, 2007
Vario side cases for BMW F650(twin)/700/800GS - $500 for both.

Whole (a few light scuffs, no cracks), functional, and unlocked but no key (didn’t think to keep one when I traded the bike). Lock cylinder replacement doesn’t look too bad, and they mount/unmount, expand/retract, and open/close like you’d expect - just no locking until the cylinders are redone.

I’m in the Seattle area and pickup preferred, but I can meet somewhere halfway.