Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
What size is that? Is your email your username at gmale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Really looking forward to seeing that WRX on Thurs :f5:

HOKAY

$10 2 sets of EBC Organic SV650 (and maybe others) front brake pads model FA174. I have had these sealed and sitting in a drawer since shortly before my SV was totaled. I have two sets because they accidentally double shipped my order and let me keep the second set. I only ask that you PP me $10 to help with shipping. Hopefully they can help someone here with an SV save some money.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Razzled posted:

drat coydog now we gotta ride dirty

Hahah I was hoping you would sound off. Definitely want to terrorize the commonfolk with you soon. Plus you gotta tell me all the cool places to sumo, and teach me the Way Of The Wheelie.

I jumped a sidewalk and some curbs tonight, and enjoyed soaking up the worst roads in doraville. I forced myself to come back before I was arrested, but I hunger for more.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Do you mean that those TCX run large? I typically wear a 10.5 wide. How are those in the toebox?

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Someone buy my EX250.

2007 EX250 $1800 goon price (yeah I know it's high but it's got fresh tires and stuff).
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/5689531114.html

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
WR250X - Goon price $3900

New chain/sprockets/oil. Factory SuperMoto version of the WR250R. I've owned this bike since 4500 miles, and maintained it impeccably. All extra components were installed correctly by an experienced mechanic. No PO nightmares here. No expense spared on this SuperMoto. 9500 miles but this is my commuter bike/awesome, so miles will go up.

Pilot Street Radials just a few months old.

Installed:
-FMF Q4 exhaust
-FMF Powerbomb Header
-FMF Power Programmer(routed and tucked away under seat) (31 hp tune)
-Airbox flapper removed for airflow
-ProMoto Billet rack
-DRC Edge Taillight with integrated programmable turn signals
-Zeta integrated turn signal hand guards
-Ricochet bash plate
-Dual 1440 lum aux lights. Professionally wired on a separate relay triggered by the high beam (These are breathtaking, and the wiring is top notch)
-Wolfman Tank bag

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Atlanta, GA. Sorry, I forgot that vital bit of information.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

hot sauce posted:

What year?

Considering driving down to ATL for this...

2008, which I think is the only year that got the super rad Yamaha blue plastics. Whereabouts are you located?

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Thanks! I took great pains to keep it minimal and "clean". While the plastics have usual light wear marks, everything about the bike has been kept top notch. That drive isn't bad, and you could crash at my place so you can leave fresh the next day. Let me know.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm going to be sending 2.50 each, now, since PaintVagrant is going all bourgeoisie. Seriously, though, maybe add a little bit extra for your own work. I'll follow his lead and toss you an extra five on top of my order.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I like it!

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Beach Bum- What is the general time frame on these? Where can we send our shipping addresses and monies? I need it to help me keep my front wheel on the ground.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Get behind me, Z3tan.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Counterpoint- Buy his 1290, put your suspension on it, give me what's left of the SMT. I'll even flynride the 1290 to you! Win win!

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Has anyone said bobber cruiser superduke yet? Ape hangers, forward controls, the whole deal.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Z3n posted:

1290 smc

How will this differ from the 1290smr? Do you intend to keep it for yourself, or would you consider donating it to me?

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

ilkhan posted:

We're still wanting to give you money...

Bump that. After this wait, he should be paying me! The customer is always right! (seriously, just lemme know where to paypal)

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
No front fork guards, huh? :( My white whale escapes my grasp, yet again.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Beach Bum posted:

gently caress a couch, a Honda really brings the room together you meet the nicest people on a honda

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Goon project expected: Low effort way to get a cool tag for yourself and distribute the cost to your biek pals who also want it.
Goon project result: Months of undeserved guilt, and a huge shipping job creating imaginary waves in the schedule.

Beach bum, I'm still super down for two and will send payment soon. I need the reminder on my keychain now more than ever. No worries ever though. Thanks for doing this.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Beach Bum posted:

I am heading to the post office with keytags for the following folks: Coydog

Yeeesssssss

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
My new safety message keytag is now completely at odds with my old safety message keytag. :ohdear:

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Fly n ride. I considered it.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'll give ya a handgun and a graphing calculator for it. Final offer.

edit: Just saw you were from cali. Just the handgun for it. Final final offer.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Only CA regulars or those with supermotos are allowed to post in this thread. Please take down your ad.

Good luck with sale I like the color of it.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Revvik posted:

or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Obviously this. It's just stuff. Cherish your lazy moments.

That's a sweet bike for whoever get's it, though. Hope it's sold painlessly.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's my size and style so dibs if Tyro doesn't get em. :)

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That's an amazing price and the supertrapp is worth a third of that. The supertrapp is hands down the best sounding exhaust for that bike, and is unobtanium.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
There are few enough hawks in the world without beginners crashing them. :(

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
It's probably worth more because it's the only one in America not coated in tacky bullshit.

Price needs to be lower but it's clean as hell and I hope you have good luck selling it.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

40oz of fury posted:

WTB: Pregen Ninja 250 (EX250F) LEFT "handle holder" and "handle"

This poo poo, but for the other side. I repeat, I am not selling this one, I am looking to buy one for the other side.

Would you trade flower pot made of an old tire for it?

Seriously though, this is called a "clip on" (as opposed to handlebars). Ebay is a good spot for random old bike parts. I swear by it for getting good condition used parts on the cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-KAWASAKI-EX250-LEFT-HANDLE-BAR-CLIP-ON-GRIP-EX-250-OEM/273036956508?hash=item3f9245535c:g:6i8AAOSw3q5aZloJ

Coydog fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That is a screaming deal for a really good bike. With the seat and other upgrades, it's a good biek. This would be perfect for a new rider or commuter, though I took one on my trip down/up Europe and really liked it.