Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
I may be in the market in the next few weeks, if you still have it then I may hit you up.Nice bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Ghostnuke posted:

Random bump, anyone interested in making an offer?

Are these euro 50 or US 50? What are your measurements?

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Ghostnuke posted:

I'll see if I can check the tag when I get home. I'm around 6'1, 180-ish.

Sounds like us 50. Too big for me! Thanks for the info.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Anyone interested in some Alpinestars gear? Prices are shipped cost in US.

Ive got a very good condition Alpinestars T-Jaws Air jacket, with upgraded nucleon back protector. Size Medium. I would say it is probably very close to a 52/42 size. Black/white/hi-viz trim. Has about 3k miles of riding on it, no damage whatsoever. White is slightly dingy, a machine wash should clean it up nicely. Really nice summer jacket with good armor, but it doesn't fit me as snugly as I would like and I want to upgrade to perforated leather. Jacket plus back protector is about $320 new, I was thinking $180 shipped?

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-t-jaws-air-jacket

SMX-1 Boots, black/charcoal. Size 41 euro, which is 7.5 mens. I think its probably more around a dress shoe/boot 8. About 3k miles on them, I upgraded to a different pair of boots. Great condition, a few heel and toe scuffs from the rearsets but in very good shape. No weird smells or damage. $130 new, $75 shipped?

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-s-mx-1-riding-shoes

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Ill take one too, but you should charge a few more bucks each to make sure you are covered if people back out or if shipping costs are higher. Or just to make a bit more beer money. Id pay 10 bux shipped. If you dont charge me 10 dollars, Ill just send you 10 anyways so deal with it

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Beach Bum posted:

My own work is going to be limited to applying stamps to envelopes stolen requisitioned from the office supply closet and hoping they get to where they're going. Chris is selling his for $8.99 so I mean, eh. This is just an idle thought of mine that's spun wildly out of control :v:

:10bux:

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

SOLD

PaintVagrant fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Apr 18, 2017

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

BlackMK4 posted:

Hello fellow back surgery member. poo poo loving sucks, but in a year or three you can come back to something like a FZ1, FZ10, etc. I can't ride a true sportbike without my feet going numb or using way more effort than I should (or, rather, used to); the R6 was a stupid reminder and reinforced this fact.

Thanks dude. I'm planning on riding again at some point!

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I think the bike won, dude.

Haha, poo poo!

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Don't cry for me too hard, I'm probably taking the money from selling it and putting an upgraded turbo in my FiST :D

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL I WAS BUYING A HOUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
I called dibs when you got that thing. :(

Also, now I feel bad because you're actually selling it :( :(

You know what would look nice in your living room?

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I got so fed up with waiting for my tag that i sold my bike and bought a minivan

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

My f4i saga is nearly over. Dude is test riding it as I type this. I've got the full payment amount in my pocket, natch. Assuming he buys it looks like it's going to a good home.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

ALPINESTARS GEAR FOR WEE MEN/LADIES

Clearing out all my gear after selling my bike. All of the gear is in great condition, non-smoker house, yadda yadda. None of it has ever been crashed in Prices do not include shipping, PM me and we can figure out shipping costs. Will ship to US and Canada. If anyone wants all of it in one shot, we can make a deal.

Gp-Pro Leather Jacket, 38/48. Wore for ~500 miles of riding. So new I could put it on the shelf back at the store and someone would buy it without realizing. Still smells like leather/Sport Bike Track Gear store. Includes upgraded nucleon back protector. $350

PaintVagrant fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 11, 2017

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Really disappointed that copart.com isn't art drawn by cops.

Fuckkkkk

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

PaintVagrant posted:

Clearing out all my gear after selling my bike. All of the gear is in great condition, non-smoker house, yadda yadda. None of it has ever been crashed in Prices do not include shipping, PM me and we can figure out shipping costs. Will ship to US and Canada. If anyone wants all of it in one shot, we can make a deal.

Gp-Pro Leather Jacket, 38/48. Wore for ~500 miles of riding. So new I could put it on the shelf back at the store and someone would buy it without realizing. Still smells like leather/Sport Bike Track Gear store. Includes upgraded nucleon back protector. $350

T-Jaws Air Jacket (mesh), size medium. Fits looser than the GP-Pro, prob around a 40 or 42 size. Has about 3500 miles of riding on it. White is a little dingy because bugs, but otherwise is in great condition. Stock back protector. Armor, zippers, etc. all in great shape, no damage. $120

MX-5 Boots, size 7.5/41. Wore for ~1000 miles. Still smell new, no sole wear to speak of. Sliders have a few mild scuffs but no real wear. $120

Alpinestars SP-2 gloves, size small. 2000 miles on them. Just broken in, no thread damage or splitting or anything else. The red dye is known to bleed a little, so the white has some ding from that, but thats apparently typical with these gloves and will happen to all of them. $75

Both jackets still available, gloves and boots sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

PaintVagrant posted:

Everything sold except this GP Pro jacket. Its so good, buy it!