Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

SOLD

MotoMind fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

I'm not sure it's polite to refer to vagina as a "joke-door."

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Get that bore kit out of there and I'll swap you my KLX plus cash. :v:

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Sold.

MotoMind fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 28, 2011

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

gently caress that XL350 is hot. Those old Jap bikes come with a mattress worth of foam on the seat, although it would be a shame to hack that one up. Just get an old pan and seat on eBay and staple up some vinyl covering.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

This is a Teiz Motorsports Diego one-piece perforated leather riding suit, size medium-tall. It is an over-garment, and is cut larger than a racing suit. It is all-leather with armor, but has acres of perforation on the front, back, and legs. I purchased it on closeout several months ago and wore it a few times, but I haven't used it as much as I expected. The ventilation is very good, but most days in my area are more suitable for my Roadcrafter. Hopefully I will not regret this too much when August/September rolls around.

Product information: http://store.teizms.com/diego
Size chart: http://www.teizms.com/images/1piece.jpg
Product photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/teizms/6071846929/in/photostream/

(product photo illustrating perforations, not me)

quote:

Diego is the first ever leather-mesh riding suit. Unlike race leathers which are far from ideal for daily use, commuting or touring, the Diego comes loaded with a convenient full length zipper and unique perforations which flow an incomparable amount of air. Leather is still the most abrasion resistant material and we use premium cowhide for the ultimate luxury experience. Pair the suit with a thermal layer or electric gear for a year round suit.

Condition: There are a few bug splats and some superficial scuffs on the suit. The scuffs are generally from dust at the knees, or rubbing against a wall on the elbows, and clean right off the leather. I could not find any abrasions that broke the surface of the leather. There are no knee pucks.

Cost is $350, shipping included.

MotoMind fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jul 9, 2012

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Saga posted:

Still for sale?

Nope, sold.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Why are you selling?

In case anyone is interested, I'm planning on putting my adventure-prepped Yamaha WR250R on the market soon.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Gnaghi posted:

I might be interested in parts if you're selling anything separate.

What are you looking for? I have bits and bobs that may end up separate.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

These two motorcycles are up for adoption to loving homes. One is blue and white and sounds like an angry chainsaw. It has been to Alaska and is ready for more adventures. The other is yellow and sounds like a tractor. It is from East Germany and will reliably chase down its capitalist brethren. Become an angel and save these helpless creatures from the hands of incompetent dudebros on Craigslist.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

I shipped a bike from Texas to CA for $400.

The WR had its tail docked but they are not a bonded pair. They have very different personalities and needs and play very well with other machinery. My BMW Xmoto and Aprilia Futura love them.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

BaKESAL3 posted:

Do you have PMs? I'd love to know more as well.

especially about the WR :getin:

Pm sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

$150 shipped gets you a pair of these Helimot Buffalo Pro gloves in size XL. Less than a week old, maybe 250 miles on them. Low-speed lowside on one trackday caused some scuffing on the right glove palm (as pictured) but doesn't appear to have eaten up much material. They haven't broken in and are already too large for me, probably perfect if you have big hands and fat fingers.

https://shop.helimot.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=25